Online is a new way, and this swag has been helping now. Your webinars are an important part of marketing now, and you need to keep yourself in the game with them. So, if you want to launch a webinar and improve its results, we have some tools.
You will get the best tools to launch, stream, and plan webinars. We will give the maximum categories, tools, and features in this blog, so let’s start this!
Let’s Start With Planning And Marketing Tools
Your planning is the first step; if you get that right, you already have half of the apples in your basket. The following tools can be a real help you can have from them:
This one is my first choice if you want to get sign-ups easily. So, here is what you must try about this tool:
- It offers you to get sign-ups for your event with seamless systems.
- You can use its features to create customized registration pages.
- Also, you can use it to connect your social channels and market your big day there.
- It would even help you get the best of email marketing with invitations, reminders, and updates, a marketer’s dream comes true.
- Use it to promote your webinar with the help of affiliate promoters.
- Also, it would help you virtually connect your attendees online to improve the connection levels.
- You can also access this tool on your mobile device for ticket monitoring, ticket selling, and getting attendees’ information.
- They have tools for email marketing, nurturing leads, and communicating with attendees.
- Also, you can create your landing pages for your webinar with Drag and Drop Page Editor by them.
- Using their tools can also allow you to personalize and send emails, a crucial task to perform with Hubspot Sales Hub.
- Moreover, you get analytics to learn about your marketing results.
- At the same time, you get to store and manage contact information for your planning.
Now, here are some powerful tools you can get from it:
- They provide a wide range of templates to perfectly personalize and target your emails.
- It would help you automate your emails. You can also separate your recipients based on interests and engagement. Finally, it can skyrocket your results as a marketer looking to reach the best prospects.
- You also get tools to A/B test your campaigns, a real problem-solver.
- Also, you get to create, improve and customize your landing pages.
- You can also try its features to plan your workflows.
Free Webinar Streaming Tools (Free Features Covered)
Now, if you want to stream your webinar and everything is ready, you still have free options and features to try. So, here is the best free webinar software options you need to try.
Zoom was the first tool for many in the post-COVID-19 era when they came to online meet-ups. It was famous for many reasons, like:
- It allows you to host big with a limit of 100 participants.
- You can get unlimited one-to-ones with these.
- Also, you get a 40-minute time limit for your group meetings.
- It helps you stream with basic audio and video qualities.
- At the same time, you can break rooms for separate discussions.
- This one has a limitation of 60 minutes meetings in the free version but does allow up to 100 participants.
- It would also help you integrate into YouTube, making your life easy.
- You can use it for Google Workspace applications as well.
Try this one if you are up to a different platform with more specific features to cash on. It can:
- Give you HD video and audio quality.
- It allows you to get polls into the game, which is a unique one.
- Also, you can use it for Q&A features to get more traction.
Some Other Tools
So, here are some bonus tools that would make a perfect and positive impact on your marketing.
Livestorm is a great choice with unique features like:
- It allows you to get engagement metrics with automation in your webinars. You can record and schedule your webinars online.
- Also, you can try using it to integrate with CRM tools that would work for collecting leads.
- It allows you to customize your rules when it comes to different prompts based on behaviors and other metrics.
- Using it also helps you find different metrics about your session attendees.
- You can also use it for call-to-action button creation for your webinars.
So, these are the top tools with all the features you need to plan, promote, and stream your webinars. You can get them to make a better impact and get more return on time and money you invest into your events. So, the better you know to use these tools, the better marketing results you can get.