The recent expansion of the global tablet market has been fueled by increasing innovations in tablet device production, as well as the steady penetration of hand-held electronics. According to an exclusive forecast report by Future Market Insights, global tablet demand will skyrocket in the next years. Tablet sales are expected to reach over US$ 600 billion by the end of 2026, according to this analysis, which examines the global tablet market forecast for the period 2016-2026. The global tablet market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% throughout this period according to the study.
The Most Important Trends in the Global Tablets Market
The study examines the factors impacting the worldwide tablet market’s growth throughout the predicted period. This paper examines a variety of causal elements, including growth drivers, manufacturing limitations, industry trends, and undiscovered potential. The following are some of the important trends impacting the global tablet market’s growth:
- Increased usage of water-resistance technologies in electronics manufacturing
- 4G LTE networks are becoming more technologically compatible.
- Manufacturers are concentrating on delivering high-functioning tablets.
- Customers are clamoring for human-centric features and gesture recognition.
- Tablet manufacturing will be influenced by multi-core processing and better battery life.
- Table device acoustic performance improvements
Competitive Environment: The research profiles some of the most prominent competitors in the global tablet industry. Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Limited, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Acer Inc., Micromax, Xiaomi, and Asustek are among the top tablet manufacturers in the world. Their participation in the global expansion of the tablet market is projected to continue. Several tablet device makers are likely to engage in research and development to build tablets with new and enhanced features.