According to a recent analysis, the global sustainable air filters market size was valued at USD 16. 20 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to exceed USD 28.25 Billion in terms revenue, at a CAGR of 7.1% over 2021-2028. Rising awareness regarding air quality management and associated demand for more energy-efficient air filters is expected to drive industry growth.
Sustainable air filters ae deployed in buildings and facilities to ensure clean for occupants within, while also consuming lesser energy for the purpose. Air filters help can effectively maintain air quality levels, even within the most polluted areas.
Some of the advanced and sustainable filters available in the market include Ultra Low Particulate Air filters, High Efficiency Particulate Air filters, pleated filters, carbon filters, fiber filters, and baghouse filter. The Ultra Low Particulate Air filters and High Efficiency Particulate Air filters are being extensively used in medical, pharmaceutical, commercial, and electronic industries as these industries require an environment free airborne particles, dust or any other particulate matter. The growing trend of deploying activated carbon filters, in household to control odors, fumes and outdoor air pollution will foster sustainable air filters market size through 2028.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Based on product type, HEPA and ULPA filters segment is expected to contribute significantly to the global sustainable air filters market revenue share through 2028 on account of increasing product adoption with imposition of stringent regulations for maintaining air quality at workplaces.HEPA and ULPA are the most efficient filters as they are effective in trapping even extremely small particulate contaminants.
- In the regional landscape, North America is forecast to contribute for the highest revenue share over the analysis period owing to growth in the automotive industry, ease major technological advancements in air filters, coupled with rise in number of government initiatives to overcome challenges associated with air pollution in countries across the region. Increasing integration of sustainable air filters in vehicles is expected to boost regional industry growth.
- Key players operating in the global sustainable air filters market are American Air Filter Company, Inc., Donaldson Company, Inc., Absolent Group, Cummins Inc., Camfil Group, Fruedenberg SE, MANN+HUMMEL, Nippon Muki Co. LTD., Koch Filter, Purafil Inc., and NORDIC AIR FILTRATION, among others.
- In January 2020, Japanese electronics firm Sharp Corporation, a Japan-based electronic product manufacturing company expressed its interest to scale up its air purifier business in India to cater to growing demand from both consumers and B2B space.
- In April 2020, Sweden-based Resema AB and its Danish sister company Resema A/S were acquired by Camfil Svenska AB to focus on strategic sales, production and development of air filtration solutions.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global sustainable air filters market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- HEPA/ULPA Filters
- Pleated Filters
- Baghouse Filters
- Carbon Air Filters
- Fiberglass Filters
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sustainable-air-filters-market