Press Release

Solana Meme Coin Project Donk.Meme Announces $DONKM Token Presale Starting Friday

As the hype and interest levels in Cryptocurrency reaches an all time high, with innovation and community engagement intersecting to form stronger narratives this coming crypto bull market, Donk.Meme has emerged as a beacon of creativity and potential within the Solana blockchain ecosystem.

With a clear vision for the future,, a Solana-focused meme coin with ambitions to expand through Layer 2s for multi-chain interoperability, has announced its upcoming $DONKM token sale starting Friday, March 22, 2024 with a presale allocation of 70% of the total token supply.

$DONKM, the token behind the Donk.MEME project, boasts a total fixed supply of 1 billion, ensuring its deflationary nature.

Beyond its meme appeal, $DONKM will provide utilities within the Donk.Meme ecosystem, enhancing its value proposition.

This utility, ranging from governance to exclusive access to content and features within the Donk.Meme platform, significantly enhances the token’s value proposition beyond the speculative nature typical of meme coins. 

Donk.Meme Token Presale Details:

The presale is set for a 21-day run with no minimum or maximum purchase limits, offering 70% of the total token supply to the public. The remaining 30% will be used to bolster liquidity on decentralized exchanges.

For those eager to participate in the presale and join the Donk.Meme movement, the process is straightforward.

By visiting the official website at, contributors can become part of a project that stands at the forefront of the meme coin revolution on Solana.

Once the presale concludes, $DONKM token holders will see their tokens proportional to their SOL investment, further entrenching the principles of fairness and community-centric governance that Donk.Meme embodies.

Presale Contributors will receive $DONKM tokens proportional to their SOL investment after the 21 day presale has ended.

Following the presale, $DONKM will pair with SOL and be used to supply LP on Raydium, emphasizing community governance and market stability by avoiding team or insider allocations.

As the Donk.Meme presale launch approaches, the excitement within the community is palpable. This moment represents more than just the birth of another meme coin; it heralds the arrival of a project poised to make a lasting impact on the Solana blockchain and beyond.

Join us as we embark on this journey, shaping the future of meme coins and blockchain engagement one laugh at a time.

 Engage with the Donk.Meme Community:

The invitation to engage with the Donk.Meme community extends beyond the presale. By joining the vibrant Telegram & Discord channels, participants can stay abreast of the latest developments, share insights, and contribute to the project’s direction.

The official website serves as a hub for all things Donk.Meme, offering detailed information on the project, its vision, and how to get involved.

This presale is more than an investment opportunity; it’s a chance to be at the ground floor of a project with the potential to replicate the explosive growth seen in other meme coins on Solana, such as $WIF, $BONK, and $BOME.

As Donk.Meme charts its course towards becoming a staple in the meme coin market, the community’s support and enthusiasm will undoubtedly be the driving force behind its success.

 Follow on Social Media:


To Top

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This