Softgel dietary supplement sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% between 2021 and 2031, according to Fact. MR. Demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5 percent over the same period in terms of volume.
China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand, according to Fact.MR, are markets with high CAGRs. Tier-1 companies such as BASF, Du Pont, Abbott, Bayer, and Glaxo SmithKline, which together accounted for around 37 percent of global revenue in 2020, are expected to hold around one-third of the market share through 2031.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Amino Acid Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Botanical Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Vitamin- & Mineral-based Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Bone and Joint Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for General Well-being
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Heart Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Immune Health and Digestive Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Sports Nutrition
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Weight Loss
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Adults
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Geriatric Population
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Pregnant Women
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Children
Takeaways from the Market Research
By 2020, North America and Europe will account for more than 60% of the global softgel dietary supplement market.
Softgel dietary supplements based on vitamins and minerals accounted for more than half of the global market share in 2020. From 2021 to 2031, these supplements are expected to remain the most appealing, with an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 15 billion.
Softgel dietary supplements for bone and joint health, with a BPS of 279.1, are expected to be the most popular, based on application.
The children segment is expected to grow 2.1X during the forecast period, which is the highest among the other segments.
Get a Sample(Including Full TOC, Table & Figures)