A recent report estimates that the market for creating social media content creation worth US$ 5.7 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a 14.5% CAGR to US$ 19.64 billion in 2032. The demand for content creation tools is rising across various industry sectors as marketing professionals attempt to reach a larger consumer base. It is anticipated that the use of social media content creation tools would increase quickly because of:
- increased IT expenditure
- AI usage
- cloud computing implementation
- decreased data storage costs
- rise of e-commerce business platforms.
The use of platforms and software tools for social media content generation has become increasingly important in marketing and sales strategies. Additionally, digital marketing is increasingly important—if not necessary—to any marketing department in practically every sector.
The market for social media content creation is expanding as a result of the explosion in digital content creation for social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. They all hold a majority of the market share for social media content creation: HubSpot, Moovly Media, Shopify, Zoom Video Communications, and Atlassian Corporation.
Demand for Social Media Content Creation in the US Will Increase By Nearly 11.9% Per Year By 2032
In 2022, the demand for social media content creation in the USA is anticipated to have a share of 72.4% and be the market’s fastest-growing segment.
Due to a growing client base and shifting consumer tastes, the APAC region is predicted to dominate the social media content creation market throughout the forecast period. The following elements could be responsible for the APAC region’s growth:
- The market for creating social media content in India is anticipated to develop at a strong 14.2% CAGR throughout the forecast period and account for 39.8% of the global market.
- From 2022 to 2032, the Chinese social media content creation market will expand at a CAGR of 15.9%.
- With a market share of 32.9% worldwide, the demand for social media content creation is projected to increase in Japan at a rate of 12.2% over the forecast year.
- With a 47.1% market share, China leads all other APAC countries in the production of social media content.
- GroCurv Pvt. Ltd
- Sociallyin LLC
- Pepper Content Pvt. Ltd.
- Giraffe Social Media
- The Social Element
- The Brains