Over the last few decades, the number of young people playing soccer has increased, resulting in a significant demand for soccer equipment and accessories.
Following the year 2020, the global soccer goalie gloves market was estimated to be worth over US$ 2.7 billion, which accounts for almost 3% of the overall global sports equipment market. By 2031, sales of soccer goalkeeper gloves are expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4%, surpassing US$ 4 billion.
Negative cut goalkeeper gloves are in great demand, and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Gloves are an important aspect of a soccer goalkeeper’s overall kit. Goalkeeper gloves not only protect the fingers and palms from harm, but they also aid in getting a tighter hold on the ball. Soccer goalkeeper gloves are often made of leather-like materials, polyurethane (PU), and various latex grades, and come in a range of styles, including roll finger, negative cut, flat palm, and hybrid cut.
Key Segments Covered in Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves Industry Research
- Roll Finger Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Negative Cut Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Flat Palm Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Hybrid Cut Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Individual Demand for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Institutional Demand for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Promotional Demand for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Independent Sports Outlets
- Franchised Sports Outlets
- Modern Trade Channels
- Direct to Customer Brand Outlets
- Direct to Customer Online Channels
- Direct to Customer Institutional Channels
- Third-Party Online Channels
Takeaways from the Market Research
By 2031, the global soccer goalie glove market is expected to reach $4 billion.
By 2031, the market for negative cut goalkeeper gloves is expected to be worth roughly US$ 1.8 billion.
Over the next ten years, hybrid cut goalie gloves are expected to grow at a rate of more than 3%.
The European market has a stake of more than 40%.
Over the projection period of 2021-2031, the Canadian market is expected to grow at a rate of 2%.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=212