The market for smart spaces is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2032, from USD 11.4 billion to USD 25.2 billion.
Increased venture capital funding, green building initiatives, environmental concerns, and sizeable investments in smart space market potential are driving growth in smart space sales.
The COVID-19 epidemic has significantly accelerated the growth rate of the smart space industry due to the growing movement toward developing secure smart spaces and a significant increase in IoT adoption. The growth of smart buildings brought on by the epidemic is advantageous for the market for smart spaces. This is anticipated to have a favorable impact on market trends for smart spaces.
Companies in the smart space market see a decline in demand for smart space and smart building solutions when the lockdown is removed and the easing of pandemic-era restrictions, resulting in lower revenues for the following two quarters.
The smart space adoption trends are facilitated by essential technologies that are bringing innovation and change to a variety of industries by establishing a smart and connected environment. The smart space market opportunities are growing because of the proliferation of sophisticated technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI).
Increased Greenfield developments and environmental concerns throughout the world are projected to drive smart space market expansion, thereby widening the smart space market opportunities and smart space market share.
The high initial capital expenditure necessary for connected devices and other gear, as well as rising privacy concerns about data manipulation, are projected to stymie smart space market key trends & opportunities expansion.
A surge in smart city projects, as well as the development of 5G technology, is likely to present significant potential prospects for smart space adoption trends in the future years.
The Greenfield project focuses mostly on new infrastructures and buildings, removing the need to integrate with legacy systems, which is one of the important drivers driving smart space market growth and influencing the smart space market’s future trends.
The smart space market is dominated by the United States. Large government investment in new and smart technologies, an increase in the number of IoT devices, and a solid technical basis are all contributing to smart space market growth.
The smart space market trends expedite the proliferation of connected systems spurred by the continued trend of smart workplaces and homes, as well as government-driven infrastructure projects, in the Asia Pacific continent’s recovery outpacing the rest of the world.
- In the United States, the smart space market is estimated to reach US$ 8.8 Billion by 2032, increasing at a CAGR of 8.1% through 2032.
- The smart space market in the United Kingdom is expected to be worth US$ 1.1 Billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 7.4% through 2032.
- China’s smart space market is expected to reach US$ 1.8 Billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 7.6% through 2032.
- The market for smart space in Japan is expected to be valued at US$ 1.5 Billion by 2032, expanding at a 6.6% annual rate through 2032.
- South Korea is expected to reach a market size of US$ 917.4 Million in smart space by 2032, with a CAGR of 6.3% through 2032.
- The smart space market’s solution segment from the component category is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 8.1% through 2032.
- Through 2032, the commercial sector in the smart space market’s premises type category will grow at a CAGR of 8.0%.
A new market research report on smart space says that ABB, Cisco, Siemens, Huawei Technologies, IBM, Schneider Electric (France), Smartspace Software, Hitachi Vantara, ICONICS, Coor, Ubisense, Smarten Spaces, Spacewell, Softweb Solutions, Eutech Cybernetic, are among the legacy players vendors.
The research offers a comprehensive competition analysis of these top competitors in the smart space market, including smart space market growth, smart space market share, smart space market adoption trends, and important market strategies.
Recent Development in the Smart Space:
- Huawei will introduce its scenario intelligent connection solutions in October 2020. These solutions will help industries expedite their digital transition.
- ABB will debut its first series of Virtual Innovation Shows for smart buildings in September 2020. The ABB Abus KNX switch actuators, Cylon controllers for HVAC applications, and the Naveo Pro emergency lighting system will all be part of the solution.
- In June 2020. Watson Works is a collection of products that includes Watson AI models and applications to assist companies in overcoming the challenges of returning to work following the Covid-19 closure.
- Cisco purchased Modcam, a video analytics firm that creates smart camera systems, in July 2020. This purchase enables many Cisco Meraki MV smart cameras to deliver a macro-level picture of the actual world by including micro-level information about motion detection and ML-based object recognition.
- Siemens and Salesforce, a supplier of customer relationship management services, teamed up in June 2020 to build a new workplace technology suite for a safer workplace. For producing touchless office solutions, Siemen’s Smart Infrastructure Solutions will be combined with Salesforce’s Work.com.
- For Critical Insights, Request a Sample Copy