Demand for service orchestration is predicted to expand at a strong 26.3 percent CAGR between 2021 and 2031, according to Future Market Insights (FMI) freshly released statistics on the market.
Rapid advancements in cloud computing technology, as well as greater acceptance of business automation services in companies, will continue to drive sales of service orchestration solutions. As a result, FMI forecasts that the total market value would exceed US$ 4.1 billion in 2021.
In recent years, the evolution of service orchestration architectures and interfaces has accelerated. The main purpose of service orchestration is to be able to govern and monitor resources dynamically and flexibly.
Important Points to Keep in Mind:
- According to the solution, the service orchestration platform industry is predicted to increase with a 23.2 percent CAGR until 2031.
- Large enterprises are estimated to account for 57.5 percent of the overall service orchestration market.
- Demand for cloud-based services is expected to grow at a stunning 25.8% CAGR through 2031.
- The need for service orchestration software in the IT and telecom industries is expected to remain robust, allowing sales to increase at a 29.9% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- The United States is predicted to dominate the North American service orchestration market until 2031, accounting for 88.9% of the market.
- Sales of service orchestration solutions are predicted to expand at a 30.2 percent compound annual growth rate in the United Kingdom (CAGR).
- China, which will represent 58.8% of the East Asia market share in 2031, will be an attractive service orchestration market.
Companies in the service orchestration business are focused on product innovation and strategic agreements with other manufacturers to expand their product portfolios and get a competitive edge in the market.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- NEC Corporation