Why the Right WooCommerce Theme is Vital for an E-business
Your business’s website is the first thing people see, and it’s important to choose a style that fits your image and offers everything you need. It won’t just save you time when tweaking your store, but it will also contribute to the success of your site. The web design of your eCommerce site is essential too and can make all the difference.
It also affects your conversion rates and customer satisfaction. And if you’ve chosen WordPress for your online store, you’re in luck. The WordPress WooCommerce themes are the most popular in the e-commerce market because of the CMS’s simplicity and usability. You can’t set up an eCommerce store and expect to make sales without the right theme. After all, it’s the frontend that customers see and interact with, so it needs to be perfect!
A few words about WooCommerce. It is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world. It’s free, open-source, and was built specifically for WordPress. This plugin is the backbone of most online stores, and that’s why many web themes have been created for it.
Now, let’s learn more about looking for WooCommerce templates.
What to Look for in a WooCommerce Theme?
For your WooCommerce site, you need a functional and visually appealing design. You’ll also want it to represent the industry you’re in fully. Therefore, when selecting a WooCommerce theme, it is essential to look for:
- Responsive design – a layout design that looks great on all screens and browsers.
- SEO-friendliness – code optimized for better performance on search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Drag-n-drop builder – a page editor. It’s easy to use and makes it possible to customize a store without any coding skills.
- Blog integration – it is really useful for salespeople who are also bloggers. The blog helps them convert visitors into customers by providing them with in-depth content and high levels of engagement.
- Retina-ready – icons, photos, and graphics optimized for retina displays.
- Social share buttons – the way to make it easy for people to share your content on Twitter or Facebook.
- Frequently used links – these are the links that customers are most likely to visit for specific reasons (e.g., shopping cart, contact us).
- Google Maps integration – the option allows site visitors to see where a shop is located and provides directions and driving distance.
- Product filter – it’s important for your store to have an option that lets customers choose from different products, picking a style, color, price range, etc.
- Product search – this feature is a must-have for any e-commerce site with many products.
- Product comparison tool – the option allows shoppers to compare prices and features of your items.
- Quickstart package – this feature is designed for those who haven’t set up their stores yet and provides templates with all the tools you need (CMS, plugins) to set up a shop quickly.
How to Find the Right Shop Style to Match Your Brand?
Choosing the correct design style for your website is essential. You need to ensure that these elements convey what you stand for as a company, and it’s worth investing time in research and brainstorming before settling on anything.
When looking for templates, you should start by considering the type of business you have. For example, a fashion-based theme might work best for you if you sell clothes. On the other hand, if you sell products like furniture or food, then something more minimalistic would be more appropriate.
Meanwhile, there are many online places where you can find e-commerce templates to suit all sorts of purposes and budgets. The most popular one is the TemplateMonster digital marketplace, which has about 1,000 WooCommerce templates to choose from. They offer a wide range of styles, from minimalistic to extravagant, and prices range from $39 to $127.
When searching for an e-commerce theme, finding the right one for what you need can be hard. So, foremost, know your needs and how you want your site to work. What are you selling? Do you want a sleek, minimal design? What customization options do you want?
How To Find The Best Offer When Picking a WooCommerce Template?
Not everyone has the skills and time to build a WooCommerce store from scratch. That’s why there are WooCommerce templates available for purchase. You can find one that suits your needs and budget at various online marketplaces.
It all depends on how often you plan to buy templates. If regularly, it’s better to subscribe; if only a couple of times a month, buy via a shopping cart.
- The first option is a subscription (membership). Let us take MonsterONE as an example. It offers three subscription plans that provide unlimited downloads, 365-day product support, and the ability to create a limitless number of projects. Depending on the plan you choose, you get appropriate perks. The more expensive the plan, the more perks you get. The main advantage of membership is that you don’t have to pay for every product you download. You pay only for the use of the subscription.
- The second option is shopping via cart. In this case, you can also save money. For example, the TemplateMonster marketplace offers a 7% discount on e-commerce templates. How do you get it? Easy-peasy. They have a 7% off promo code for customers who share the appropriate link on Facebook. You can then safely use this promo code during checkout.
6 Steps to Choose the Perfect WooCommerce Theme for Your Store
Here are some quick tips on how to find the best deal on WooCommerce themes:
- Researching reviews and feedback from users online can give you a good idea of the quality of a product or service.
- Compare prices across different items to ensure that you get the best deal for your money.
- Check if there is a coupon code available for that particular product. This will make your purchase more affordable in most cases.
- Find out if there are WooCommerce extensions available that can help you do more within your online store, such as adding a shopping cart, booking engine, payment gateway, shipping services, etc.
- The WooCommerce theme should be compatible with the WordPress version you are already using.
- Try out templates by visiting their demos and testing them before deciding which one to buy from a site.