The sales platforms software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% between 2022 and 2032, from USD 71.5 billion to USD 193.1 billion.
The emergence of COVID-19 has temporarily halted output, causing a downturn in several global economies. The market for sales platforms software is impacted. As a result of the COVID19 situation, sales enablement issues and opportunities have become more apparent than ever.
The growing need among businesses to improve internal business processes and boost sales performance is expected to fuel the global expansion of the sales platforms software market.
Both market dynamics are driving the demand for sales enablement, which unifies marketing and sales operations, roles, and responsibilities, as well as technology and systems, within Mid-sized Enterprises. Depending on the seller’s maturity, these solutions envision enablement ranging from product-level information to advanced analytics, enabling higher lead conversions.
The proliferation of mobile devices, as well as the availability of reliable Wi-Fi, has turned the buyer-seller relationship on its head. As the number of connected devices increases at an exponential rate, new sales channels emerge, creating opportunities for the sales platforms software market.
- The cloud-based category in the sales platforms software market’s type sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3%.
- The application segment of the sales platforms software market’s large enterprises is growing at a CAGR of 10.1%.
- The US sales platforms software market is expected to reach US$ 68.9 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 10.2% during the study period.
- The UK sales platforms software market is expected to be worth US$ 8.1 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.4%.
- China’s sales platforms software market is expected to reach US$ 13.5 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 9.9% over the forecast period.
SAP, Bigtincan, Upland Software, Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, Accent Technologies, ClearSlide, Brainshark, and others are among the major providers of sales engagement platforms.
To bridge the sales and marketing divide, Seismic (US), a prominent sales platforms software provider, provides a sales and marketing enablement platform. The seismic sales platforms software helps a company’s sales staff increase transaction conversion rates and overall efficiency.