According to a recently released vacuum degreaser industry report, global demand increased by 7.1 percent year over year (YoY) in 2021, totaling 18,235 units. Airless vacuum vapour degreasers with a capacity of more than 200 kg experienced negative growth of 7.4% in 2020, totaling 7,818 units, while hydrocarbon vacuum degreasers with a capacity of 50-200 kg increased by 6.4 percent to 6,838 units in 2021.
According to a recent industry report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence company, the global vacuum degreaser market is expected to reach a value of US$ 930 million by 2021, and grow at a CAGR of more than 7% from 2021 to 2031.
The market is currently in the growth phase of its lifecycle, with annual growth of 3% from 2016 to 2020.
Market Segments Covered in Vacuum Degreaser Industry Research
- Up to 50 Kg Vacuum Degreasers
- 50 – 200 Kg Vacuum Degreasers
- Above 200 Kg Vacuum Degreasers
- Vacuum Degreasers for Aerospace
- Vacuum Degreasers for Automotive
- Vacuum Degreasers for Industrial Machining
- Vacuum Degreasers for Casting & Metal Working
- Vacuum Degreasers for Semiconductors & Electronics
- Vacuum Degreasers for Medical
- Top Load Vacuum Degreasers
- Front Load Vacuum Degreasers
- Automatic Vacuum Degreasers
- Semi-automatic Vacuum Degreasers
The majority of the businesses profiled in the report have concentrated on growth, investments, acquisitions, delivery, portfolio expansion, and brand development.
The following are some of the most significant developments:
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. introduced the Hi NVD-10 vacuum degreasing equipment in 2020. Hydrocarbon solvents are used in this newly developed solution to achieve lesser environmental impact and high-quality cleaning.
Ecoclean Machines Private Limited will introduce the UCMSmartline vacuum degreaser in 2020. Parts are put by a conventional mechanised transport system into multi-chamber immersion cleaning systems in this newly announced device.
Baron Blakeslee introduced a new product, Baronette Vapor Degreaser, in 2019, with a 55 gallon barrel capacity. This degreaser was created with the intention of being cost-effective for small industrial businesses.