According to Future Market Insights’ newest analysis, the worldwide probiotic drink market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 7.8% and reach a size of roughly US$ 39.2 billion by 2032. Growing health awareness, as well as increased consumption of functional foods and beverages, are credited with the industry’s growth. Additionally, probiotic beverages aid in the maintenance of a healthy stomach bacterial balance, which benefits digestion, immunity, and weight loss.
If drunk regularly, these drinks promote bowel movement and nutrition absorption. Furthermore, probiotic drinks improve mental wellness, which is increasing demand for them. Probiotic drinks are becoming more popular among millennials as they aid in the treatment of depression, OCD, anxiety, and autism. As a result, some beverage companies are diversifying their product lines to include functional beverages like probiotic drinks.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By the end of 2022, the worldwide probiotic drink industry is expected to be worth over US$ 18.5 billion.
- In terms of product type, dairy-based probiotic drinks are expected to account for roughly half of the market throughout the projection period.
- The probiotic drink market in North America is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 7.5 percent over the forecast period.
- Over the evaluation period, sales of probiotic drinks will expand at a significant rate through offline sales channels.
- During the projection period, East Asia is expected to become a significant market for probiotic drinks.
The probiotic drink industry is fragmented, with the top companies likely to control a significant portion of the market. Leading firms, according to the report, are wooing consumers by offering new flavors, inventive packaging, and healthy components in their products.
- In July 2020, Chobani, LLC launched a new plant-based organic probiotic drink made with fermented fruit juice and oats.
- In October 2020, Bio-K Plus International Inc. (Bio-K Plus) will launch Essential, a new line of functional beverages focused on supplying premium-grade probiotics. The company’s existing Original and Pro lines will be supplemented by the Essential label.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What was the probiotic drink market worth in 2021?
- What is the projected growth rate of the probiotic drink market between 2022 and 2032?
- What is the anticipated market value of the probiotic drink market over the forecast period?
- Which region is inferred to drive the Probiotic Drink Market by the 2032 end?
- Who are the top players dominating the Probiotic Drink Market?