Because of the increased demand for single-use packaging, plastic container producers are experiencing a surge in demand. Plastic containers are used in a wide range of applications, from beverages to bottled water, due to its light weight, low cost, and non-reactive nature.
According to Fact.recently MR’s published research report, the worldwide plastic containers market will grow at a modest 4.7 percent CAGR between 2020 and 2030. By 2030, sales of plastic containers are expected to generate around US$ 544,000 million in revenue.
The latest study from Fact.MR provides a comprehensive analysis of the worldwide plastic containers market’s growth and scope, as well as a full description of industry trends and possibilities. The paper also examines supply-demand dynamics in major regions, as well as the techniques followed by manufacturers around the world.
Plastic Containers Market by Category
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Energy Drink
- Milk Products
- Ready to Drink Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
- Other End Users
- Printing & Stationary
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Other Resins
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or Polyester)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Bags & Pouches
- Bottles & Jars
- Boxes & Cartons
- Containers (Plastic Containers, Metal Cans)
- Others (Cups, Tubs, Bowls etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
As an example,
In order to attract potential customers, Alpha Packaging Holdings Incorporated developed a new broad line of PET products last year, including PET Honey Bears, Black PET Sample Pack, and others. They also provide their clients with a Plastic Comparison Chart so that they may acquire accurate information about their plastic containers.
In 2020, Linpac Group Ltd introduced a new broad variety of plastic containers, including Vertifresh-Flexible Packaging, Hotpacs boxes and trays, and others.
Forecast Period 2020-2030: Key Projections on the Future of the Plastic Containers Market (In Terms of Volume)
- Plastic containers are predicted to continue to be the most popular in North America, accounting for about 30% of the market by 2030. By 2026, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) would be the most profitable area for plastic container sales, accounting for more than 25% of the market. Furthermore, through 2026, plastic container sales in North America and APEJ are expected to grow at a similar and higher rate.
- PET, PETE, PETG, or polyester will continue to be the most profitable packaging material in the worldwide plastic containers market, with sales expected to top 50,000 MT by the end of 2026. However, until 2026, sales of high density polyethylene (HDPE) would grow at the quickest rate in the industry. Through 2026, the number of plastic containers made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) will remain larger than those made from HDPE, despite a slower rate of growth in sales.
- The most common use of plastic containers will continue to be bottled water, followed by alcoholic beverages and carbonated soft drinks. By the end of 2030, alcoholic beverages and carbonated soft drinks will have about the same market share.
- End-user sales of plastic containers in food and beverages will continue to be much higher than all other end-users combined. In the worldwide plastic containers market, food & drinks will also be the fastest-growing end-user.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=442