The global Pet Treat market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period and reach a valuation of $ 122.1 billion by 2032. Pet treats are a type of dietary supplement given to dogs and cats as a snack. Because pets get bored quickly and very easily, pet owners choose to treat them with pet treats to keep them engaged, active, and entertained.
Pet owners today are more careful than ever about what their pets eat. Therefore, they are becoming more and more aware of the ingredients used in pet treats. In response, manufacturers are marketing organic pet treats.
In addition, it can be profitable to use the images on the packaging to show the ingredients of the pet food that are present in the pet item and the ingredients that are not present in it. For example, providing nutritional information for Pet Treat about the product can improve sales.
“The growing demand for organic ingredients in Pet Treat, along with a strong preference for chewable and vegetarian snacks for puppies and kittens, should drive market sales during the evaluation period,” said an IMF analyst.
Key learning points:
- Demand for Pet treats grew at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2017 and 2021. • Sales of puppy treats are expected to increase at a significant pace.
- The US will dominate the pet snack market in North America during the evaluation period due to the high demand for organic Pet treats.
- The rise in pet adoption in Germany will make it a profitable pocket in the European pet snack market.
- The growing emphasis on multi-protein pet diets will boost the pet snack market in New Zealand.
Purina PetCare (Nestle), Pedigree® (Mars, Incorporated), Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc. (Colgate Palmolive Company), Diamond Naturals (Schell & Kampeter, Inc.), and The J.M. Smucker Company are among the leading manufacturers of pet treats.
Major pet treat brands are investing in strategic partnerships, while other brands are focusing on developing a wide range of organic, meat-free pet treats. For instance:
- In 2020, American pet food and treat company Scout & Zoe’s announced the launch of its new line of dog products called Super Fly, which includes a whole larval treat and their first pet product. the the the the the the the the insect is a dry larva and powdered flour topper, and the dried treat is based on dried black soldier fly larvae.
Discover more valuable information
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global pet treats market in its new report, showcasing historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period 2022-2032.