The market for pet clothing market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the next seven years, reaching a value of $7 Bn by 2032.
Market growth is predicted to be boosted by the global trend toward pet humanization. The debut of posh pet apparel developed through collaborations with well-known clothing companies like H&M and Ralph Lauren is driving market sales.
Small pet clothing businesses, the prominence of pet fashion influencers, and advancements in product design are all factors in the industry’s upward trajectory. For instance, the stylish Instagram dog Boobie Billie just announced a high-end apparel line. A recent collaboration between Dsquared2 and Poldo Canine Couture resulted in the development of a complete line of dog clothing and accessories.
Due to the existence of non-profit organizations dedicated to animal welfare, it is projected that demand for pet gear would rise. The demand from animal shelters, animal protection organizations, and communities concerned about stray animals will cause the market to expand.
- Sales of shirts and tops will grow significantly throughout the projection period, depending on the product category.
- The dog sector is expected to continue to be the most profitable pet type through 2032.
- Demand for pet clothing will continue to increase across online shopping channels, according to the sales channels.
- Through 2032, sales in the U.S. will expand at a 4% CAGR, dominating the North American pet apparel industry.
- Throughout the assessment period, demand in the Indian pet apparel market is anticipated to grow at a 5% CAGR.
To increase sales in the market, top pet clothing manufacturers concentrate on aggressive promotional tactics, commercials, and new product releases.
Pet Factory Company, ABO Gear, Body Glove Pet, Good2Go, Hip Doggie, Moshiqa, Petstock, Hunter International GmbH, Insect Shield, MILK&PEPPER, and Bedhead Pajamas Inc. are important industry participants in the pet clothing sector.