As we approach 2024, anticipation for new growth in the cryptocurrency market is mounting. Consequently, an increasing number of merchants worldwide are contemplating the initiation of accepting payments in digital coins. The advent of Web 3.0 necessitates novel tools for payment acceptance, and the following services are poised to equip merchants comprehensively for the challenges of the upcoming year.
0xProcessing emerges as a specialized crypto-processing gateway, prioritizing secure transactions and maximizing payment conversions. The team behind the gateway has developed technology solutions that eliminate reliance on third parties, ensuring highly reliable transactions and protecting against the loss of funds.
0xProcessing introduces a unique Volatility Risk Control System (VRCS), which automatically adjusts incoming transactions into stablecoins, thus securing merchants’ assets against market volatility.
0xProcessing focuses on user experience, offering a user-friendly payment form that results in higher payment conversion. The personal account interface is complemented by a dashboard providing clear, transparent transaction analytics.
0xProcessing extends the following features to merchants:
- 0xClassic: Supports a range of classic processing methods, including transactions of both fixed and variable amounts, as well as static wallet payments.
- WEB 3 Processing: Enables quick and efficient payments through Web 3.0 wallets.
- Recurring Payments: Allows users to set up subscriptions using their Web3 wallets.
- Crypto-Fiat Conversion: Gives merchants the flexibility to accept cryptocurrency payments and withdraw them as fiat currency through SEPA or SWIFT systems.
0xProcessing includes access to more than 50 cryptocurrencies, 22 stablecoins, and 15 blockchains. The service offers to add new cryptocurrencies on merchants’ requests.
At 0xProcessing, security is a paramount concern. The platform operates on its own blockchain infrastructure, ensuring both the security of transactions and the safety of data. It provides a comprehensive range of security measures, from 2FA to 5FA.
As part of the Coinbase crypto exchange ecosystem, this payment gateway functions as a standalone product. Coinbase Commerce charges a 1% fee for all crypto payments. The commission is charged in the transaction currency.
The list of services provided by Coinbase Commerce is quite standard – they allow merchants to accept payments in cryptocurrency, make returns, and make recurring payments.
- Coinbase Commerce has an API for integration. With its help, you can create payment orders for clients, as well as promptly receive notifications about payment completion.
- Coinbase Commerce supports integration with e-commerce platforms such as JumpSeller, Primer, Shopify, and Woocommerce.
- Transaction reporting provides a detailed breakdown of all merchant’s transaction activity to help manage business revenue.
The user does not have to be a Coinbase user as well. The payment gateway works with third party wallets, but of course there is an easier user path for those who choose to stay within the ecosystem.
To connect a payment gateway, the merchant must go through the onboarding process, indicating the legal entity type and name, address, incorporation info, industry, financial information and other business-related data. In some cases, the company can ask to prove the source of funds with a bank, brokerage, or crypto statement dated within the previous three months.
Binance Pay is a payment gateway developed by Binance, a world crypto exchange. Just as his competitor from above, Binance Pay positions itself as a contactless, borderless, and secure cryptocurrency payment technology that helps go shopping with crypto. It offers real-time settlements, payment links and QR codes, invoice generation and recurring payments.
Binance Pay helps execute mass payouts, such as salary, bonuses or cashback. The highlight of the service is the ability to make a transfer without entering a crypto wallet address, but by addressee’s Binance ID, phone number, or email. However, this option only works with users registered with Binance Pay.
- Merchants can monitor their transaction history through a convenient mobile merchant app or API.
- Merchtna also may generate reports on transactions, filtering them by volume, product type or other characteristic.
- Binance Pay supports over 70 cryptocurrencies and claims to have already processed $1.8 billion in transactions over the past 365 days.
To register, merchants must pass KYB (Know-Your-Business) or KYC (Know-Your-Customer) checks and provide additional documents upon requests.
The payment gateway has various withdrawal limits. Merchants should keep this in mind when connecting.
8PAY is an all-in-one payment protocol that enables quick and simple recurring transactions with digital currencies. Designed for both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) applications, 8pay offers a user-friendly web and mobile app that facilitates payment management through smart contracts.
8Pay empowers businesses to exercise flexibility when it comes to billing cycles and pricing structures. Whether it’s monthly, annually, or any other desired frequency, businesses can tailor their subscription plans to align with their unique requirements and customer preferences. 8Pay offers a range of billing models, including one-time payment, fixed-recurring and variable-recurring, on-demand and scheduled payments.
Moreover, 8Pay enables businesses to implement dynamic pricing strategies, such as offering discounts for long-term commitments or providing tiered subscription levels.
- Platform supports a wide range of payment methods, including credit cards, cryptocurrencies, and even decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols.
- 8Pay offers analytics and reporting capabilities that provide businesses with valuable insights and help data-driven decision-making. By leveraging this data, businesses can optimize their pricing, identify trends, and make informed decisions to enhance customer retention and revenue generation.
8Pay supports a wide range of coins among different chains like BNB Chain, Polygon and Ethereum. However, the gateway is still under development and doesn’t provide support for BTC.