Early and regular prenatal care improves the chances of a healthy pregnancy, so having a healthy pregnancy is the best way to promote a healthy birth. The prenatal market has been gaining traction as this preventive healthcare helps women avoid complications and informs them about important steps to take to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
Rapidly changing lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits have resulted in an increase in complicated pregnancies, which has created opportunities for prenatal market companies. The growing trend of sharing life events on social media has paved the way for a slew of pregnancy-related parties and gatherings. Parents-to-be are spending more money on pregnancy-related events like photography, babymoons, and baby showers, which is fueling growth in the global prenatal market.
The growing popularity of celebrating child birth days around the world characterizes the global market for parents-in-waiting prenatal. Parents have become increasingly interested in commemorating their children’s special days, which has fueled the global market for childbirth.
Parents-in-Waiting: Global Prenatal Market – Top Brands
Hotmilk Maternity and Nursing Lingerie, Johnson and Johnson, H & M, ASOS, Mom & Me, Mamas & Papas, Thyme Maternity, and Destination Maternity are some of the top companies that are associated with global prenatal market.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study.
Parents-in-Waiting: Global Prenatal Market – Drivers
- Changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income is one of the major factors which is fuelling the growth of the global market for prenatal
- Organizing events such as pregnancy photography, baby moon and baby shower have become a status symbol across the globe which is expected to fuel the growth of global prenatal market
- In more than 170 countries across the world, paid leaves are guaranteed for working mothers which give them sufficient time to carry out pregnancy procedure
- Increasing urbanization and number of families coupled with increasing birth rates are the some other factors which are contributing in the growth of the global prenatal market
- Government’s subsidies to families with two or more than two children in Russia expected to fuel the market’s growth
Parents-in-Waiting- Global Prenatal Market – Regional Overview
According to sources, birth rate in US is high as compared to other developed countries. This region is expected to showcase high attractiveness for prenatal market in the coming years. Countries in emerging economies, such as India, Venezuela, Philippines and South Africa have high birthrate. However, owing to varying consumer buying behavior the demand for pregnancy related products is expected to witness a slowdown.
To Understand How Our Report Can Bring Difference to Your Business Strategy, Ask for a Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=418