Holle Goat Milk
Holle’s goat milk is obtained from biodynamic farms that use chemical-free agricultural practices that respect animal welfare and environmental sustainability and is EU organic certified.
The best is what your baby deserves; thus, Holle’s formula is free of GMOs and artificial sweeteners. It contains plenty of vital fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins A, D, and E, DHA and ARA.
Holle Goat Milk Formula Stage 2
Holle Goat Milk Formula Stage 2 is a great organic option for infants older than six months. All the nutrients, including vitamins and minerals that a baby requires as part of a joint supplementary food diet, are included in Holle Goats Milk Formula stage 2. However, Holle Goats Milk Formula stage 2 should not be used in cases of cow milk sensitivity, due to the presence of similar protein structures.
- EU Certified Organic
- Good quality milk produced by content goats
- The formula is simple and easy to digest for infants who have cow milk allergies
- Simple components are present that encourage growth
- No-hormone and chemical-free manufacturing and agriculture
- Full-fat goat milk
- No GMOs, artificial flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives present
- It contains no soy, gluten, or palm oil
- Contains plant-based DHA and ARA (Omega-6) (Omega-3)
- First, boil the bottle, nipple, and ring for three minutes before each usage.
- Bring the water to a boil before letting it cool to about 120 °F. Add half of the water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon to the top and level with a knife for an accurate measurement. Fill the bottle with the milk powder as suggested by the paediatrician.
- Give it a good shake. Shake once more after adding the remaining water. Cool it down to a drinking temperature of about 100 °F.
Holle Goat Milk Formula Stage 2 is an excellent option for your baby’s first year. It’s made with natural ingredients, including organic whole-fat milk, perfect for your baby’s developing tissues and immune system. The formula contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, so you can rest assured that you’re feeding your baby a high-quality product that will give them the best start in life possible.
Also, speaking with your paediatrician before deciding to bottle-feed is always advisable.