According to a recent Fact.MR analysis, demand for Organic Frozen Soup is predicted to reach US$ 212.9 million by the end of the forecast period (2021-2031), growing at a CAGR of 6.5 percent. Because of the increased popularity of health-promoting fast foods and beverages, demand is expected to skyrocket.
From 2016 to 2020, the market grew steadily at a CAGR of 5%, reaching a total value of US$ 107.2 million. The demand for numerous traditional kinds of Organic Frozen Soup in supermarket aisles was fuelled by a growing market for RTE items on the market. Consumers were pushed to acquire these soups in the market as advertising progressed in these modern supermarkets, making them more tempting. As a result, the Organic Frozen Soup market has increased tremendously.
Organic Frozen Soup Market: Key Takeaways
- Classic vegetarian Organic Frozen Soup will increase at the fastest rate, with a CAGR of 5.5 percent.
- Sales through wholesale distribution channels will continue to be important, accounting for 40% of total income.
- The United States will continue to be the leading market for Organic Frozen Soup, with a 45 percent sales share.
- The United Kingdom is expected to be the second-largest market for Organic Frozen Soup, accounting for 30% of total revenue.
- China will account for one-fifth of global Organic Frozen Soup market sales.
- The Organic Frozen Soup market is anticipated to reach US$ 113.42 million by 2021.
According to a Fact.MR analyst, “the prevalence of fast-paced lives and the resulting growth in demand for health-promoting rapid foods is vastly expanding the scope for Organic Frozen Soup products in the global market.”
Increasing on-the-go Food Sales Widening Prospects for Organic Frozen Soup?
The market for Organic Frozen Soups has grown in response to rising consumer desire for fresh, flavorful foods made with authentic ingredients. Soup demand is increasing across the industry due to rising demand for ready-to-cook and on-the-go convenience foods. Although Organic Frozen Soup only accounts for 34 million dollars in sales, it has shown phenomenal growth in recent years.
Furthermore, as society grows more health-conscious, people are more likely to consume foods that they believe are nutritious, such as soups and broths. Consumers’ changing lifestyles have contributed to an increase in demand for Organic Frozen Soup on the global market. One of the most important reasons contributing to these soups’ widespread popularity is their ease of preparation.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=285