However, lowering sugar level without sacrificing flavour, adhering to changing customer preferences, responding to regulation changes, and keeping clear labelling are some of the most significant issues facing Natural Sports Drinks. Manufacturers are also dealing with recalls, so they’re focusing more on safety, transparency, and facility upkeep, among other things.
According to Fact.recent MR’s analysis, the global Natural Sports Drink market is predicted to reach a value of almost US$ 25,500 million by the end of 2022. Due to a rising number of customers moving away from sodas and carbonated soft drinks, the market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR from 2017 to 2022. Furthermore, important firms who introduce new flavours to their product line are drawing more customers.
Natural Sports Drink Market: 5 Forecast Highlights
- The worldwide Natural Sports Drink market is projected to continue dominated by North America. By the end of 2022, the North American Natural Sports Drinks market is expected to be worth roughly US$ 9,700 million. The Natural Sports Drinks market in North America is steadily growing, owing to an increasing number of consumers pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Europe is expected to overtake the United States as the second largest market for Natural Sports Drinks. During the years 2017 to 2022, the region will continue to grow steadily.
- By the end of 2022, isotonic Natural Sports Drinks will have surpassed US$ 11,700 million in revenue, making them one of the most popular sports beverages. Isotonic is popular among athletes because it contains a similar quantity of sugar and salt to that found in the human body while also providing natural fluid balance.
- In the global Natural Sports Drinks market, recovery beverages based on consumption are gaining traction. By the end of 2017, a recovery drink will account for one out of every two sports beverages drunk globally.
- Modern trade is predicted to be the largest of the numerous distribution channels in Natural Sports Drinks, accounting for almost one-third of revenue by the end of 2017. Meanwhile, in the global Natural Sports Drink industry, E-Commerce is expected to have the smallest revenue share.
Will Increased Inclination Towards Health and Fitness Drive Demand for Natural Sports Drinks?
Consumers are flocking to gyms and health clubs as they become more aware of the benefits of a good diet and exercise. Over the projected period, sales of Natural Sports Drinks will be boosted by an increase in health-conscious consumers and an increase in demand for natural and organic components. Market players are working on novel tastes for Natural Sports Drinks that use clean label ingredients to meet the high protein and energy demands of exercise fanatics. Previously, sports beverages had a high glycemic index, which caused health problems.
Low-calorie sweeteners like erythritol and stevia are being used in new Natural Sports Drinks to address these difficulties. For example, Coca-Cola Company developed a low-calorie Dr. Pepper variation called ‘ZERO SUGAR’ in March 2021 to appeal to athletes.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=254