The global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market is anticipated to expand between 2022 and 2032 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.2%, according to a report recently released by Fact. MR. By the end of 2032, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 62 Bn. Over the projection period, there is likely to be an increase in demand for intelligent virtual assistants; the market was worth US$ 3.9 billion in 2021.
It is anticipated that sales of intelligent virtual assistants will increase dramatically. Additionally, sales of intelligent virtual assistants are growing and are expected to reach US$ 14 billion by 2026. The market share of intelligent virtual assistants is anticipated to expand as a result of rising sales of these devices.
These systems’ intelligence technology refers to their capacity for comprehension, rational thought, and learning. The ability to simulate a customer service agent’s ability to reply to inquiries depends mostly on these three factors.
To aid users in carrying out their tasks, intelligent virtual assistant systems use a variety of interaction techniques, including text-to-text, speech-to-text, text-to-speech, and speech-to-speech. The projection for the global market for intelligent virtual assistants has significantly increased in recent years.
It is anticipated that the market potential for intelligent virtual assistants would grow even more throughout the forecasted period. An intelligent virtual assistant increases company revenue by reducing customer support efforts.
Key Segments Covered in the Intelligent Virtual Assistant Industry Survey
- By Product
- Smart Speakers
- By Technology
- Speech Recognition
- By Industry Vertical
- Consumer Electronics
- Travel & Hospitality
Some of the top players in the market for intelligent virtual assistants include Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Artificial Solutions, EGain Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, IPsoft Inc., Nuance Communications Inc., Verint Systems Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- May 2019: AI-powered voice interaction, a new intelligent personal assistant of nuance automotive mobility assistant, is coming up as BMW’s assistant. This assistant will power a variety of features that are essential to the in-car experience, such as customizable wake-up word voice-powered interaction, smart, voice-activated car manuals, and more.
- Yoda, a virtual assistant platform from CSS Corp. that supports speech and text interactions for client management, is one of the lab’s most recent innovations. With broad data intake, analytics, and reporting capabilities, it is a full-service solution. It is fueled by powerful quantitative models and AI capabilities that support client lifecycle management to comprehend consumers’ goals and problems and proactively hit the mark with the appropriate offers and solutions.
Key players in the Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market
- VoiceVault Inc.
- Voicebox Technologies Corp.
- Uniphore Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Sony Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Next IT Corporation
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Inbenta Technologies