According to a recently released analysis by Fact.MR, the global market for interactive kiosks is projected to reach US$27.4 billion in 2022 and grow at a remarkable CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Between 2017 and 2021, the market had annual growth of 4.4%, and Fact.MR predicts tremendous potential due to factors like the rising popularity of self-checkouts.
Sales of interactive kiosks are being boosted significantly by the retail sector’s quick embrace of self-service technologies. Self-service kiosks are computerized, application-based devices that can demonstratively increase operational effectiveness. As a result, the market is expected to be worth US$ 9 Bn by 2032, with these items being viewed as a tool for businesses to efficiently update service and product delivery.
Important conclusions from the market study
- By 2032, revenues in the hardware market are projected to reach US$ 22.6 billion, continuing to be the most lucrative sector.
- By 2032, it is expected that vending kiosks will be the most profitable form, with a market share of 42%.
- In the Middle East & Africa and Europe, respectively, demand for interactive kiosks is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7.3% and 5.4% over the forecast period.
- In 2021, North America and Europe held more than 63% of the global market share.
- East Asia’s market is currently valued at US$ 4.5 billion.
Leading players are embracing novel strategies like cutting-edge marketing strategies, technology developments, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In two of its Texas-based CEFCO Kitchen locations, CEFCO Convenience Stores introduced new self-ordering kiosks in July 2021 using software from Reji and the Austin model from Olea Kiosks. By personalizing the fresh food selection, this new platform seeks to enhance the CEFCO customer experience while facilitating easier ordering from the company’s expanding fresh food menu.
- Aila Technologies recently created the Interactive Kiosk exclusively for the iPad by utilizing its major features to improve sales, power, resolution, and security. It is also compatible with both the 10.2-inch iPad (Gen8) and the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Gen 4).
Why is the United States the epicenter of demand for interactive kiosks?
Due to high adoption rates and a strong economy, the North American region is expected to maintain the largest market share of 42% in 2022. Due to strong demand from the financial, travel, entertainment, healthcare, and retail sectors, it is predicted that the U.S. will be worth US$ 9.2 billion in 2022.
Growing emphasis on improving customer happiness among store owners is anticipated to lead to increased investments in digital kiosk management and regional market expansion.