Nonprotein nitrogen sales are estimated to exceed US$ 1.6 billion in 2032, with a CAGR of roughly 4.2 percent. According to the University of Wisconsin’s Department of Dairy Science, NPN is essentially equivalent to actual protein as a nitrogen source in normal dairy and animal feeds with no more than 12 to 13 percent CP.
In the digestive system of newborn calves, proteolytic enzyme activity is slightly lower. As a result, protein digestion in the form of nonprotein nitrogen in liquid meals for newborn calves is a viable option.
Supplementing grain silage rations with less expensive nonprotein nitrogen sources enhances digestibility, enhancing the nonprotein nitrogen market.
To offer balanced nutrition and enhance milk output, dairy farmers are integrating high-protein sources into dairy cattle feed. Genetically modified cattle require more nutrition to increase milk output.
Farmers are being forced to use less expensive types of nutrition, such as non-protein nitrogen, due to rising feed costs. In the next years, high protein deficiency in cows fed low-quality fodder is predicted to raise nonprotein nitrogen sales.
Ruminants like sheep and goats accounted for the second-largest percentage of the market for non-protein nitrogen. Sheep consume more non-protein nitrogen in their diet than goats do. Nonprotein nitrogen sales are projected to climb as demand for processed meat develops.
- Asia Pacific will dominate the non-protein nitrogen market with a market share of 40.3 percent.
- The ruminant category is expected to account for more than 70.5 percent of the global market by 2022.
- Urea nonprotein nitrogen sales are expected to grow through 2032, according to type.
- In terms of form, dry form demand is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the projection period.
The United States will continue to dominate the nonprotein nitrogen market in North America, owing to rising demand for high-quality animal-based goods.
- Due to its high meat consumption, China will emerge as a valuable market.
- Because of the increased focus on improving animal health in the livestock sector, nonprotein nitrogen will continue to be in high demand in the United Kingdom.
Product advancements, marketing and promotional activities, distribution channel strengthening, and sustainable production are all methods used by key players in the worldwide nonprotein nitrogen market.
Archer Daniels Midland Company, Altech, Yara International ASA, Kemin Industries, The Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc., EuroChem, Skw Stickstoffwerke Piesteritz GmbH, Nutrien Ltd., Incitec Pivot Limited, CF Industries, Antonio Tarazona SL, and others are among the leading suppliers of non-protein nitrogen.
Oftentimes Asked Questions
- How huge is the nonprotein nitrogen market?
- At what rate will deals of nonprotein nitrogen rise?
- What is the Asia Pacific nonprotein nitrogen market viewpoint?
- At what rate will the nonprotein nitrogen request fill in Europe?
- What are the key patterns forming the nonprotein nitrogen market?