The market for night vision security cameras was worth USD 108.9 billion in 2022, and it is expected to grow at a 22.3 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to USD 812.2 billion by 2032.
Since the World Wars, night vision equipment has been employed to help with high-speed imaging and the detection of things from a great distance. The market for night vision surveillance cameras is being propelled ahead by rising military budgets and a growing need for technologically advanced night-vision systems.
Night vision surveillance cameras are increasingly being utilized in homes and personal workplaces to ensure personal safety. Night vision security cameras can now zoom in to reveal someone’s identity thanks to video analytics, which can be useful for crime prevention if used appropriately.
Night vision security cameras are becoming increasingly popular with buyers. As a result, significant investment in safe residential and public infrastructure is one of the key forces driving the night vision security cameras market.
The proliferation of covid-19 has had an influence on the supply chain and distribution of night vision security cameras, restricting the market for these cameras.
Persons, cars, and objects may be detected, recognized, analyzed, and tracked with smart night vision security cameras. It may be fine-tuned by changing the object size and sensitivity settings. As a result, smart night vision security cameras are becoming more popular these days.
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) cameras from the night vision surveillance camera market are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 22.0 percent in the type sector.
- In the end-use application sector of the night vision surveillance camera market, the public sector and defense are expected to develop at a CAGR of 21.6 percent.
- The US night vision surveillance camera market is anticipated to reach US$ 195.4 billion by 2032, increasing at a CAGR of 21.3 percent throughout the research period.
- With a CAGR of 20.7 percent throughout the research period, China is expected to reach a market size of US$ 52.6 billion in Night vision surveillance cameras by 2032.
- By 2032, the night vision surveillance camera market in Australia is expected to be valued at US$ 25.8 billion, with a CAGR of 19%.
- By 2032, Japan’s market for night vision surveillance cameras is estimated to be worth US$ 25.3 million, with a CAGR of 19.1% over the study period.
- With a CAGR of 18 percent over the research period, South Africa is predicted to reach a market size of US$ 5.6 billion in night vision surveillance cameras by 2032.
Among the leading competitors in the night vision, and surveillance camera market is Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co Ltd., Canon Inc., Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., Pelco, Sony Corporation, Samsung, Cisco Systems, and others.
The major players in the night vision surveillance camera market are projected to benefit from increasing emphasis on distribution channels and guidance via social media apps.