The Nickel Carbonate Market is currently valued at approximately US$ 267.5 Mn, with a 5.6% CAGR expected to reach US$ 459.6 Mn by 2032. A spectacular increase in demand for electroplating is expected to emerge as a key factor driving Nickel Carbonate sales over the next decade.
Sales of nickel carbonate are expected to rise 5.0% year on year by the end of 2022. The remarkable increase in demand for nickel carbonate as a result of increased consumption in numerous end-use sectors such as electroplating, catalyst, and a few others is expected to boost sales with a 5.6% CAGR over the forecast period 2022-2032.
- The global Nickel Carbonate market is expected to be worth more than US$ 459.6 Mn by the end of the forecast period, with a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Rising demand for Nickel Carbonate for electroplating is expected to drive market growth in recent years.
- Key manufacturers are working to provide tailored solutions to consumers and gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- The electroplating industry is the primary consumer of nickel carbonate. The segment is expected to consume approximately 72% of the nickel carbonate produced each year.
- As a result of a consistent consumer shift toward high-quality products. 42% – 46% nickel-containing nickel carbonate is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
- Despite various driving factors, the high price of nickel carbonate is limiting the global nickel carbonate market’s growth rate.
American Elements, Liangren Chemicals, Umicore, Reullei, Thermo Fischer Scientific, ABC GmbH, Himalaya Industries, Uma Chemicals, Eramet, Yinchuan group, and Jiangxi are among the companies represented. The Nickel Carbonate market is dominated by Nuclear Industry Xingzhong New Material Co., Ltd, Fairsky Industrial, and others.
Additional Information on the Nickel Carbonate Market Report
FMI’s most recent report provides an unbiased analysis of the global Nickel Carbonate market, with historical data from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics from 2022 to 2032. The global market is segmented based on Ni Content, Application, and Region to better understand its potential, growth, and scope.