Have you ever come across a 13×4 lace wig and wondered if it was the real deal? Well, wonder no more! With these 13×4 lace wigs, you can achieve any look, whether a natural hairline or something more dramatic.
If you are looking for a versatile wig that can be worn in many different ways, the 13×4 lace front wig and colored lace front wigs are the way to go. Here’s everything you need to know about these wigs to make an informed decision about whether they’re right for you.
What is a 13×4 lace wig?
A 13×4 lace front wig is a type of wig that has a 13×4 inch lace base. This type of lace base is more substantial than a standard lace wig, providing more coverage and can be used to create a variety of hairstyles.
The specialty of this type of wig is that you can wear it in many different ways. You can wear them with a middle part, side part, or even no part! This type of wig is also perfect for those who have trouble finding a wig that fits their head size perfectly because the wider lace base provides more adjustability.
Benefits of a 13×4 lace wig
There are many benefits to wearing a 13×4 lace wig.
- They are more comfortable to wear than standard lace wigs because the wider lace base allows for more breathability.
- They are also less likely to slip and slide around your head, which is a common problem with standard lace wigs.
- Another major advantage of 13×4 lace wigs is that they offer more styling versatility.
- With a wider lace base, you can experiment with different hairstyles and parts without worrying about the wig looking unnatural.
- You can also wear your hair in updos and ponytails without worrying about exposing the wig.
A downside of 13×4 lace wig
There are some disadvantages to wearing a 13×4 lace wig.
- For one, they can be more expensive than standard lace wigs because they offer more coverage.
- Another downside is that they can be more difficult to find because they are not as common as standard lace wigs.
- Finally, 13×4 lace wigs require more care and maintenance than standard lace wigs because the wider lace base is more susceptible to damage.
13×4 vs 13×6 Lace Wig: Which is Better?
When it comes to 13×4 lace wigs and 13×6 lace wigs, both have their pros and cons.
13×4 lace wigs with more coverage can be expensive and hard to find. 13×6 lace wigs are quite affordable and easy to find, but they offer less coverage and are not as versatile.
So, which one is better? It depends on your needs and preferences. If you are looking for a wig that is more affordable and easy to find, go with a 13×6 lace wig.
If you’re looking for a more versatile wig that offers more coverage, go with a 13×4 lace wig. It’s all about coverage here.
Matching with A 13×4 lace front wig
Sometimes, initially wearing a 13×4 lace wig can be frustrating because it moves around a lot. If this is the case, here are some tips to help you keep your wig in place:
- Invest in a good quality wig designed to stay in place.
- Use double-sided tape or adhesive glue to hold the wig in place.
- Try wearing a wig cap under the wig to help keep it in place.
- Use bobby pins to secure the wig to your head.
The best features in a 13×4 lace front wig
When shopping for a 13×4 lace wig, there are a number of things that you should look for to ensure that you are getting your hands on the best quality wig.
- Make sure the wig is 100% human hair. This will ensure that the wig looks natural and can be styled to your liking.
- Look for a wig with a thin, invisible lace base. This will help the wig blend in with your natural hair and create the illusion that the wig is your natural hair.
- Make sure the wig can be adjusted to find the best fit for your head.
- A 13×4 lace wig with 150% density is the best option if you are looking for a natural looking wig that is still affordable.
- Pre-plucked lace wigs are also a great option as they come with a pre-plucked hairline, saving you time and effort.
- Get a wig cap made of breathable material such as Swiss or French lace. This will help keep your head cool and comfortable.
Things You Should Never Do With a 13×4 Wig
If you want your 13×4 lace wig to last, there are a few things you should avoid.
- Never wear your wig to bed. This can cause the wig to tangle and fade.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your wig, as this can damage the hair. If you must apply heat, use a heat protection spray first.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or products on your wig, as this can damage the hair and discolor the lace.
- Do not attempt to cut or replace the laces yourself, as it is best to have a professional do it.
- Avoid wearing wigs in wet or humid conditions, as this can cause frizz and tangles. Never pull or tug on your wig, as this can damage the hair and cause it to fall out.
Always feel prepared!
Now that you know the basics and know a little more about 13×4 lace front wigs, you can feel confident and always ready to rock your new look! Just remember to take good care of your wig and avoid doing anything that could damage it. With proper care, your wig will last for many years to come.