The Nano Drones Market is expected to be valued at USD 4.04 Billion in 2027 from USD 601.3 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 26.8% through the forecast period. The significant elements stimulating the market growth are the growing adoption of Nano drones in the defense and intelligence agencies, the rising use of drones in commercial applications, and the technological upgrades in camera sensors and battery technology.
The extensive escalating of cross-border conflicts, upgrades in the existing military technology and ammunitions, and asymmetric warfare are further bolstering the industry growth. The enhanced ability of Nano drones to take off and land vertically (VTOL) from or in a small and confined space allows the user to operate the drones within a smaller vicinity with no sizeable landing or take-off area necessary. They have been extensively deployed on application areas where a higher precision maneuvering and the ability to lock view on a single, specific target for a long time are prerequisites. Additionally, their ability to blend in with the surroundings due to their different shapes and colors makes them a perfect disguise to use in military organizations’ confidential operations.
The global scenario of the Nano drones market is predicted to remain highly competitive and fragmented due to many small, medium, and large corporations operating in the industry. The rising need from the military and intelligence bodies, the growing technological development, and the highly diversified product portfolio is projected to fuel the industry growth over the estimated timeframe.
Key Highlights from Report:
- Augmenting investments and funding into R&D activities for developing advanced camera systems and the central focus on its technological upgrades have generated numerous newer use cases and substantial growth in the nano drones market. The camera segment contributed to a 41.2% share of the industry in 2019.
- The Military end-user sub-segment occupied an enormous share of the industry in 2019 and is expected to command the market growth in the forecast years owing to the higher use of drones in their operations and the growing research and development activities of Nano drones.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is foreseen to register the fastest CAGR during the projected timeframe owing to the increasing defense budgets in APAC countries such as India, China, and South Korea. Additionally, the escalating border conflicts, asymmetric warfare, growing interpersonal stand-offs, terrorist attacks, and the preparation for future conflicts are driving regional growth.
- Major manufacturers in the industry include Parrot SA, Mota Group, Inc., Acumen Robot Intelligence (ARI), AeroVironment, Inc., Skyrocket Toys LLC, Ltd, Hubsan Technology Company Ltd., Prox Dynamics, Aerix Drone, Microdrones, and Guangdong Cheerson Hobby Technology Co., among others.
- In 2019, Drone Aviation Holding Corp. announced a merger deal with the ComSovereign Corp., a United States-based corporation developing a 5G telecommunications radio, power systems, and silicon photonics, specially designed for the next-gen of global networks.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Nano Drones Market on the basis of payload, end-user, price range, and region:
Payload Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Tracking Systems
- Control Systems
End-User Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Price Range Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: