The MVNO market is expected to be worth $70.3 billion in 2022 and $147.7 billion by 2032. The MVNO market was worth USD 64.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a 7.7% CAGR through 2032. New technological enablers, such as e-Sim, AI, ML, and edge computing, are expanding MVNO options.
The MVNO market is well-established in developed countries, and its importance is likely to grow as emerging economies develop. Because of the prevalence of MVNOs in the low-cost cellular services market in both developed and developing countries, competition in the MVNO market has shifted in recent years from pricing to value-added services and product differentiation.
- The discount segment of the MVNO market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.8% in the type sector.
- The consumer is expected to grow significantly in the MVNO subscribers sector, with a CAGR of 7.3%.
- The MVNO market in the United States is expected to reach US$ 27.6 billion by 2032, growing at a 7.1% CAGR during the research period.
- With a CAGR of 7.1% during the research period, the United Kingdom is expected to reach a market size of US$ 14.2 billion in MVNO by 2032.
- The MVNO market in China is expected to be worth US$ 16.6 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period.
- Japan’s MVNO market is expected to be worth US$ 13.3 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.7% during the research period.
- Brazil is expected to reach a market size of US$ 748.4 million in MVNO by 2032, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the research period.
Virgin Media Business (UK), DataXoom (US), Lebara (UK), KDDI (Japan), Asahi Net (Japan), Virgin Mobile USA (US), TracFone Wireless (US), Boost Mobile (Australia), Lycamobile (UK), Tesco Mobile (UK), PosteMobile (Italy), Airvoice Wireless (US), Asda Mobile (UK), Giffgaff (UK), Kajeet (US) (US).