If you are a committed investor looking to take your investing game to the next level, Motley Fool Market Pass might be just what you need. This all in one subscription service is designed to help members build a diversified portfolio with consistent market beating returns. Curious about what this package deal entails?
Keep reading our Motley Fool Market Pass review, where we’ll break down the included subscriptions and exclusive stock picking service known as Ultimate Portfolio.
What Is The Motley Fool Market Pass?
The Motley Fool Market Pass is a comprehensive subscription package designed to help investors build a diversified portfolio and beat the market over time. It includes access to several of Motley Fool’s most popular products, such as Stock Advisor, Rule Breakers, Everlasting Stocks, Rule Your Retirement, and Real Estate Winners, as well as the exclusive Ultimate Portfolio stock picking service.
By providing access to a model portfolio, members can mirror their own investments. They also receive sell recommendations with relevant dates and total returns. While the $999 annual fee is significant, you will gain access to the Ultimate Portfolio, which Motley Fool claims has outperformed the broader market by over 2x since inception.
Motley Fool Market Pass Features
Here are some of the most powerful features subscribers to the Motley Fool Market Pass receive:
- All-in-one investment guidance – Market Pass offers a comprehensive investment guidance platform where members can easily switch between various subscriptions.
- Frequent updates – Members receive frequent updates on the latest recommendations for both Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers portfolios via the Ultimate Portfolio.
- Versatility – With the Ultimate Portfolio offering and other services like Stock Advisor and Real Estate Winners, Market Pass provides a diverse toolkit for market-beating returns.
- Access to Motley Fool Stock Portfolio Framework – Members can access the Motley Fool Stock Portfolio Framework for a comprehensive analysis of stocks.
- Unlimited Access to Special Reports – Subscribers get unlimited access to special reports featuring expert analysis, research and commentary.
- Regular updates and recommendations – Members receive regular updates and recommendations on the best performing stocks, making it easier to adjust their portfolio.
- Community – Market Pass provides members with a community where they can access community research and view any community comments.
Motley Fool Market Pass Pricing
The Motley Fool Market Pass has a simple pricing structure that offers six different subscriptions at a price of $999 annually. But here’s the catch: there are no refunds. This is to prevent individuals from subscribing, copying all the investment advice and then asking for a refund.
The six subscriptions included with the Market Pass are Motley Fool Stock Advisor, Motley Fool Rule Breakers, Motley Fool Everlasting Stocks, Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement, Real Estate Winners, and Ultimate Portfolio. If purchased individually, these subscriptions would cost over $2,000 combined. By buying the Market Pass instead, you save over 50%.
Considering the individual value of each subscription included in the Market Pass, the relatively high cost can be justified.
Motley Fool Market Pass Review: Pros & Cons
- Includes many of Motley Fool’s best stock picking services
- Access to a model portfolio
- An easy, hassle free registration process
- A proven track record of success
- A bit expensive
- Long-term investment approach may not appeal to short-term investors
- No money-back guarantee
Alternative Motley Fool Bundle Subscriptions
If you want to gain access to many of Motley Fool’s proven services but don’t want to shell out the $999 price tag, you’re in luck, there is another option. The Motley Fool Epic Bundle offers access to 4 of their most popular subscriptions: Stock Advisor, Everlasting Stocks, Real Estate Winners, and Rule Breakers.
Although this subscription doesn’t give you access to the Ultimate Portfolio, the $499 price tag is more manageable for many investors. To read more about this offering, have a look at this comprehensive Motley Fool Epic Bundle Review.
Is The Motley Fool Market Pass Right For Me?
The Motley Fool Market Pass is a premier investment education and guidance offering that grants exclusive access to the Ultimate Portfolio, as well as a suite of other top notch Motley Fool products.
This comprehensive package may be ideal for those seeking to build a solid, well diversified portfolio with strong, market beating returns.
However, as with any investment, the Market Pass may not be for everyone. It’s crucial to consider your unique needs and preferences before committing to this expensive offering. If you aren’t currently investing large amounts of capital in the market, the $999 annual subscription package may not be justified.
But for those who are interested in the insights and recommendations produced by the Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers teams, plus exclusive access to the Ultimate Portfolio, the Motley Fool Market Pass is worth a closer look. To get started today and see if it aligns with your investment goals, click here.