By 2032, the global market for modified flour is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7.6 percent and reach a value of USD 1,91,326.1 Mn.
The forecast predicts that the global market for modified flour will see the greatest increase in demand for products made using soy flour. The fastest growth, at 5.2 percent during the forecast period, is expected for soy flour.
Geographically, the modified flour industry has expanded quickly in both Europe and America. The stability of the bread sector in such regions may be responsible for the growth of these global markets for modified flour. The APAC market for modified flour is increasing quickly as modified flours replace normal flour mixtures in locations like China.
The global market for modified flour has been growing as a result of expanding product lineups from various supermarkets and confectionery goods. The global market for modified flours has expanded as a result of the usage of flour in the production of baked goods.
Additional advantageous characteristics of modified flour, which is a major market driver in the global market for modified flour, include water suspension and excellent mixability. The global demand for modified flour will continue to expand in the coming years as a result of the rising global popularity of textured flours.
The demand for wheat flour modification has developed in tandem with the rising use of wheat flour in many parts of the world. More than half of the volume of the global modified flour market in 2020 was made up of wheat flour, which means that by the end of 2032, more than 830,000 tonnes of wheat flour will have been transformed worldwide.
By 2032, the majority of flour blends would probably contain activated carbon components as their main constituents. Activated carbon-treated flours are anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7.2 percent throughout the anticipated timeframe. The market for flours that have been changed to include cellulose fiber and cellulose methyl components is expanding as well. Around 230,000 tonnes of modified flours containing cellulose fiber would have been sold globally by the end of 2032.
According to projections, half of all sales of modified flour on the global market will come from exports of directly modified flour. Through direct sales channels, more than 780,000 tonnes of modified flour would be sold internationally.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The modified flour market is expected to expand at CAGRs of 5.3% and 6.9% in America and the Middle East & Africa, respectively, through 2032.
- Europe currently holds around 24% market share of the total marketplace.
- Modified Flour is selling well in worldwide marketplaces, owing to the rising consumer demand for healthy and nutritious foods.
- During the projection period, digital sales of modified flours would expand at a CAGR of 20%.
- Due to the massive COVID-19 outbreak, the distribution system for modified flour was affected, causing a market stall. Nevertheless, with nations giving possibilities and growing consumer desire for nutritious food items, the industry is likely to rise significantly.
To improve the quality of their goods, leading makers of modified flour are concentrating on technology development
- Nordion Capital came into an acquisition with Limagrain Cereals to sell Unicorn Grain Specialties to Limagrain Cereals Ingredients. According to Limagrain, the combination of skills will serve clients in the bread, snacking, breakfast cereal, ready meals, and animal nutrition industries with greater knowledge and novel ingredients.
- KaTech, a privately held firm in Germany that delivers superior texture and stability services to the food and beverage industry, has been purchased by Ingredion Incorporated, a prominent global supplier of ingredient solutions to the food and beverage industry.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, Request a Sample Copy