Rising demand for e-learning in educational institutes is driving mobile learning market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 37.43 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 32.0%, Market Trends – Rising disposable income
The global mobile learning market size is expected to reach USD 617.63 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 32.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The rising demand for e-learning in educational institutes is driving mobile learning market revenue growth. Mobile learning is an educational system that uses mobile devices to provide continuous access to the learning process. It allows the user to learn anywhere and at any time, and is therefore becoming a widely adopted technique throughout the learning system. The mobile learning industry has played a vital role in allowing students and teachers to interact with forthcoming learning possibilities, allowing them to have a richer learning experience. Teachers and students alike use mobile devices to access information, which can take the form of e-books, videos, games, and so on. Certain courses now even provide self-paced advancement, which saves the time of many students.
Technological advancements in the domains of computers, mobile phones, and information technology have greatly altered the education sector. The educational system is transitioning away from paper books and pencils toward e-solutions. The mobile learning or M-learning system is one such option that is gaining popularity due to its efficiency and cost-effectiveness. With mobile phones becoming an inseparable part of one’s everyday life, mobile learning provides the ultimate answer to improving the entire learning experience by allowing students to exchange information and collaborate from a variety of locations.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- By solution, the e-books segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. E-books are becoming increasingly popular as students and consumers prefer to download books online rather than purchase print copies. After reading a soft copy of a book, the reader can delete it to make room for future downloads. The massive collection of e-books available online also benefits customers by giving them access to works that are not widely available in the market. The presence of technology providers such as Amazon Web Services and IBM Corporation in the region’s strong technology ecosystem will help in the creation of advanced mobile cloud learning platforms.
- Content development segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Content developers are creating high-quality online learning content to improve the training process. The revenue growth of the market may be due to content developers’ concentration on providing advanced learning solutions on their platform. Market participants ingest and distribute the material on a wide range of topics by collaborating with domain experts that assist in the content generation process.
- By end-use, the corporate segment held a significant revenue share in 2020. Mobile learning is a rapidly expanding market for training and development departments in companies of all sizes. Most businesses embrace technology-assisted learning, which enables employees to generate, save, and share new ideas. According to research, companies that adopt mobile learning solutions, see a significant rise in productivity, as well as increases in employee innovation and loyalty. According to a survey of Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Medical Officers (CMOS), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), and other decision-makers from various industries, most organizations plan to invest in BYOD and mobile technology and the rest expressed a personal interest in acquiring this technology, demonstrating the rising popularity of mobile learning in the corporate sector.
- Mobile Learning Market in North America accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020. There were around 33 million (approx.) internet users in Canada due to the region’s strong internet penetration and rising smartphone use in 2020.
- Mobile Learning market in Europe is expected to witness steady growth in terms of revenue share over the forecast period. The German federal government has developed a framework for action with the 5G strategy for Germany that was launched in 2017 to assist network growth and the development of 5G applications.
- Some major companies in the market include report include Learning Technologies Group PLC, SAP AG, Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Promethean, Skillsoft, IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Cisco System Inc., AT&T Intellectual Property, and Citrix Systems, Inc.
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Mobile Learning Market based on solution, end-use, application, and region:
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Mobile e-learning Content Authoring
- Audio-Visual Course Contents
- Portable Learning Management system
- Interactive Assessments
- Content Development
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Simulation-Based Learning
- Corporate Training
- Online On-The-Job Training
- In-Class Learning
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Conclusively, all aspects of the Mobile Learning Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations, and prospects.