According to the most recent analysis by Emergent Research, the worldwide microlearning market had a value of USD 1.86 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 13.1% over the projected period. One of the main factors fueling market revenue development is the growing use of result-oriented and skill-based training among enterprises. Microlearning is the process of learning and acquiring knowledge by using brief, pertinent informational bursts to accomplish a particular learning objective. Microlearning often refers to brief, focused learning that lasts between three and five minutes. These courses feature entertaining videos, podcasts, infographics, animations, games, and other engaging content to increase students’ retention of the material and engagement with the material.
Microlearning refers to the process of directing employees via specialized training methods to train and skill them. To increase their ability for understanding and grasp information, it includes providing them with micro or smaller information sets. It is becoming more and more popular not only in the e-learning community but is also becoming recognized as a useful tool in conventional educational settings.
Another significant driver driving market expansion is the rising need for training that is outcome-based and skill-based and can deliver quantifiable results for businesses. High standards for training the large numbers of personnel present in various businesses across a variety of industries are also contributing to the market’s expansion. A comprehensive analysis of the market for the anticipated term is provided in the report on the global microlearning market. The study includes several sections as well as an analysis of the trends and other elements that are significantly influencing the industry.
𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 & 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Because more healthcare professionals are using microlearning solutions, the revenue for the healthcare category is anticipated to grow steadily throughout the projected period. To adhere to the most recent regulatory frameworks in the medical industry, healthcare professionals must continuously upgrade and up-skill their knowledge and abilities to keep up with changing processes and new technologies. Microlearning solutions are in higher demand as a result of the growing requirement to update healthcare workers on the newest pharmaceutical and medical device products. Renovation Learning Solutions, and Gnowbe Pte. are a few notable firms mentioned in the global market study. 7taps Inc. and Ltd.
Emergen Research has segmented the global microlearning market based on deployment, organization size, component, end-use, and region:
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Telecom and IT
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- the U.S.
- the UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia the Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more informative information, Visit the Link