The men’s underwear market reached US$ 10 billion in value in 2020, with a CAGR of about 4% until 2031. Along with design innovation, the industry is getting ready to see the introduction of electronic underwear made specifically for older people.
High sales of electronic underwear are predicted to occur as a result of the rising frequency of different health problems, especially among the older population, such as bedsores or pressure ulcers. For instance, 2exist offers men’s hot underwear that is gorgeous from a fashion and functional standpoint.
The company’s electric no-show short comes with a waistband that shimmers and glows in the most subdued manner. Because the underwear is supportive and available in a variety of colors, it is more trendy.
Customers seeking solutions to health problems want them to be simple and pleasant. The market for men’s underwear is anticipated to see increased sales as a result. Additionally, funding for research into designing inner garments for patients’ comfort would promote commercial breakthroughs.
Key Takeaways from the Men’s Underwear Market Study
- Based on material, men’s underwear made of linen is predicted to continue to be in high demand due to men’s growing desire for opulent and luxury underwear.
- According to data, throughout the projected period, demand for boxer shorts is predicted to increase at a CAGR of above 5%.
- In the upcoming years, multi-brand retailers’ sales will increase.
- Between 2021 and 2031, demand is anticipated to increase by 3% CAGR in the United States.
- In the UK, sales of men’s underwear will accelerate at a 5% CAGR.