Market For UVC Disinfection Products The demand for UVC disinfection solutions is anticipated to increase at a 15.2 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2021 to 2031, according to a recent industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI). UVC disinfection equipment has a promising future because of the rapid advancements in technology and the usage of automation and robots. These innovations have demonstrated a crucial role in accelerating market expansion by raising economic competitiveness.
The market was valued at US$ 7,455.8 Mn in 2021 as a result.
The market is anticipated to grow in the coming years as demand for UV disinfection robots for various corporate applications increases. Users gain from improved convenience and performance, and designers and producers gain from improved simplicity.
The market is seeing increased demand due to advantages and benefits such as improved hospital cleaning and rising public awareness of surface disinfection. In addition, the makers are being compelled to introduce UVC mobile room sanitizers and UVC sanitizing/germicidal lights due to the devices’ capacity to interact with a variety of consumer electronic gadgets.
Further, the implementation of strict rules and regulations governing water and wastewater treatment facilities around the world is a result of increased concern for public safety and environmental impact issues. The adoption of UVC technologies is being accelerated by this, and the market is anticipated to grow as a result.
The governments of developing countries like China and India are concentrating on creating smart cities by updating the current infrastructure. These changes include the installation of new LED lighting, smart electronics, smart disinfection equipment including UVC disinfection robots, and mobile disinfection systems in place of old incandescent lights and antiquated communication systems. Throughout the projected period, this is anticipated to have a favorable effect on the market expansion.
- Based on product type, UVC sanitizing and germicidal lamps will lead the market, accounting for a share of over 30% in terms of volume by 2031.
- The U.S. is projected to account for 81.85 of the North American market share over the assessment period.
- Demand in Germany is expected to command 24.6% of the Europe market share by 2031.
- India will emerge as a lucrative market, with sales increasing at a 25.6% CAGR through 2031.
- Sales in Japan are projected to increase at a 19.9% CAGR over the assessment period.
Leading players operating in the UVC disinfection products market are investing in research and development to diversify the applications of these products in various end-use sectors. In addition to this, players are investing in mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations to improve their distribution networks. For instance:
- In August 2021, Skytron released the new UV Smart Countertop Rapid UVC Disinfector. This system uses UVC light technology that is not harmful to users’ devices, ensuring effective disinfection of various items without the use of chemicals or liquids. The portable disinfector is a simple addition to any workspace, including healthcare facilities, office spaces, and correctional facilities.
More Valuable Insights on UVC Disinfection Products Market
Future Market Insights report on the UVC disinfection products industry research is segmented into three major sections – product (UVC sanitizing/germicidal lamps (HVAC lamps, wall-mounted lamps, ceiling-mounted lamps), handheld sanitizer wands, UVC, sanitization box/containers, UVC mobile room sanitizers units, UVC disinfection robots), commercial application (retail & shopping complexes, hospital & medical centers, corporate offices, entertainment facilities & parks, public transit (airports, railway stations, ports, etc.), public assembly facilities (convention centers, stadiums, arenas, etc.) and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the UVC disinfection products demand outlook.