Rising implementation of Machine Learning and Internet of Things and increasing application of robots in manufacturing sector are key factors driving market growth
The global Machine Automation Controller market size is expected to reach USD 51.40 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing need to enhance productivity in the process industry, growing consumption of consumer electronic goods, and rising application of robots and automation in the manufacturing sector are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Machine automation controller systems control automation processes by using graphical user interface in manufacturing industry. These devices integrate different controllers such as sequence, motion, operator safety, vision, and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) tracking to a single controller through system synchronization process.
Ongoing developments in industrial automation, rising implementation of advanced technology such as Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML), and Artificial Intelligence (AI), growing digitalization trend and Industry 4.0 revolution, virtualization of distributed control systems in oil and gas industries, and continuous investment by private investors in semiconductors and electronics devices industry are other major factors expected to drive revenue growth of the global machine automation controller market throughout the forecast period.
Get a sample PDF Copy For Machine Automation Controller market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In December 2020, Zmorph launched industrial 3D printer Zmorph i500. It features a Distributed Control System that maximizes throughput and productivity in industrial settings.
- Distributed Control System (DCS) is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Various advantages of distributed control system such as ability to handle complex automation processes, improved productivity, and growing demand for centralized controlling system are major factors driving growth in this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a relatively faster revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Rapid expansion of manufacturing units across various industries such as automotive, chemicals, semiconductors & electronics, and food & beverages is a major factor boosting market growth in this region.
- Major companies in the market include Emerson, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Yokogawa, Omron, Mitsubishi Electric, Rockwell Automation, Kollmorgen, Robert Bosch, and Honeywell.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the machine automation controller testing market based on controller type, product type, form factor, application, and region:
Controller Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Industrial PC (IPC)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Form Factor Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Energy& Power
- Metals & Mining
- Aerospace & Defense
- Pulp & Paper
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Medical Devices
Download Summary of Machine Automation Controller Market Report
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Browse Complete Report “Machine Automation Controller market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/machine-automation-controller-market