The global liquid applied membranes market size is expected to reach USD 29.76 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising awareness of the benefits of liquid applied membrane. Growing awareness regarding benefits of using liquid applied membranes is resulting in increasing application of the product in roofing, building structures, walls, and roadways. These membranes offer long-term solution for existing roofs and can be easily applied directly over existing and damaged surfaces. Liquid applied membranes do not require high maintenance and provide longer service life, which in turn, is boosting adoption of roof restoration and driving revenue growth of the market.
Advantages offered by liquid applied membranes include excellent adhesion, superior elongation and recovery, and safe applications. These have high capacity to stretch and recover, and can provide excellent adhesion to wood, metal, plastic, concrete, and green concrete. Liquid applied membranes provide strong adhesion to existing construction materials such as modified bitumen, thermosets & thermoplastic membranes, and Built-up Roofing (BUR). Materials utilized in the production of liquid applied membrane are safe to apply and possess no health risks to workers, which is further boosting its demand. Increasing demand for eco-friendly construction materials, implementation of stringent regulations by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and rising environmental concerns are also expected to drive market revenue growth in the forecast period. Liquid applied membranes are sustainable and eco-friendly as these can comply with EPA regulations and do not possess Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Rising popularity of green buildings and green roofs in many countries of Europe and North America is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period. Liquid applied membranes are increasingly utilized in green buildings and green roofs as these offer easy application, full certifications, and guaranteed long lasting results. Availability of advanced spray equipment is projected to support demand for liquid applied membranes. In the construction industry, unavailability of skilled labor is also set to propel demand for advanced spray equipment as it eliminates the requirement of a large number of laborers. Besides, spray equipment has significant portability and lightweight features, which, in turn, is contributing to increasing utilization. These can be easily transported to construction sites without covered trailers and heavy trucks. These also do not need to be positioned on roof areas.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In October 2020, Soprema UK Limited announced the launch of Alsan 601 liquid waterproofing solution. It is the latest addition to this company’s liquid waterproofing range of products. This new product is a flexible, ready-to-use, single-component waterproofing resin which is based on polyurethane. Along with excellent bonding properties, Alsan 601 liquid waterproofing solution also creates a continuous thick waterproofing membrane. This thick waterproofing membrane is directly created over the surface in order to protect it in both new buildings or within a renovation project. It is an elastic, seamless, and flame-free waterproofing system. Applications of liquid waterproofing solutions include balconies & terraces, waterproofing of roofs, stadiums, and stairs & stands.
- Cementitious segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period in terms of market revenue share. Cementitious membranes offer high flexibility and thus it is increasingly used as a protective surface coating system for structural concrete. These are also used to provide protection to building constructions against aggressive chemicals.
- Roofing segment is expected to register largest market revenue share over the forecast period. Liquid applied membranes have high durability, rapid curing, excellent adhesion, and easy & safe application properties. Hence, these are being extensively used in roofing applications.
- Residential segment is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period. Long service life, high elasticity, and easy application of liquid applied membranes are key factors fueling utilization in the construction of advanced residential buildings.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period. In emerging countries, governments are increasingly focusing on development of the infrastructure sector. This factor is resulting in increasing application of liquid applied membranes in the region.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Sika AG, GCP Applied Technologies, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, Soprema Group, BASF SE, Mapei, Johns Manville, Saint-Gobain, Henry Company LLC, and
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global liquid applied membranes market based on product, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Building Structures
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Read Latest Press Release on Liquid Applied Membranes @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-liquid-applied-membranes-market