The global linear motor market is expected to approach US$ 2 billion in value by 2031, growing at a CAGR of nearly 6% from 2021 to 2031. A growing number of technology developments in industrial production, such as additive manufacturing and robotic automation, have paved the road for linear motor adoption.
The need for durable linear motors in the electronics and assembly industry is expected to outstrip all others, owing to a growth in electronic consumption across a variety of industrial verticals. In addition, demand for coreless linear motors is predicted to increase significantly. Fact.latest MR’s study examines global linear motor sales in 20+ high-growth markets, as well as the impact COVID-19 has had on the industrial goods domain in general and linear motor demand in particular.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Flatbed Linear Motors
- U-Channel Linear Motors
- Cylindrical Linear Motors
- Sales Channel
- Direct OEMs
- Direct System Integrators
- Single-axis Linear Motors
- Multi-axis Linear Motors
- Iron Core Linear Motors
- Coreless Linear Motors
- Linear Motors for Electronics and Assembly Industry
- Linear Motors for Food & Beverage Industry
- Linear Motors for Medical and Scientific Applications
- Linear Motors for Metrology
- Linear Motors for Transportation
- Linear Motors for High-load Applications
- Linear Motors for Flat Panel Display
- Linear Motors for Machine Tools – Metal Forming & Cutting
- Linear Motors for Packaging and Labeling
- Linear Motors for Printing
- Linear Motors for Robotics
- Linear Motors for Non-industrial Applications
- Linear Motors for Semiconductor Manufacturing
The Competitive Landscape of the Linear Motor Market
The following are notable market developments:
Aerotech Inc. and Micronix USA announced a strategic agreement in January 2019 to provide complementary precision motion products to the industrial and research markets, with a focus on easy-to-use nanopositioning solutions.
ANCA Group launched the LinX M series of tubular linear motors in April 2019 to meet demanding automation applications while enhancing efficiency in a small footprint.
BOSCH Rexroth announced the new RM10-MPP and RM15-MPP mid-pressure load sensing valve platforms in 2021, which are simple to use for today’s functional demands and can be readily incorporated into energy-efficient systems.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5891