The global LED video walls market is expected to secure US$ 5.4 Billion during the forecast period from 2022-to 2032 while exhibiting a CAGR of 6.2% during the time frame. Expansion of the market can be attributed to the increasing tourism across the globe. Moreover, the mode of the advertisement has also changed from conventional methods to digital media
On-going technological advancement and increasing integration of LED video walls with AI to offer HD quality visuals. There has been a significant growth of LED video walls with Augmented Reality (AR) at bus stops, railway stations, and airports. Moreover, several apparel stores are using advanced interactive screens to enable users to try the dress without physically trying it. Advancements in technologies such as; big data, machine learning, and AI have provided innovative methods and have enhanced the adoption of LED video walls.
The transportation sector is expected to be one of the most significant consumers of LED video walls. The LED video walls witness significant demands from bus stops, airports, and railway stations. Orlando International Airport installed a 700-display video wall that provides check-in, cinematic video, updated flight details, and finding locations through the Automated People Mover (APM) and North Terminal.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study:
- The global LED video walls market to have valued at US$ 2.8 Billion in 2021
- The market to secure US$ 3 Billion in 2022
- By installation segment, the outdoor segment leads the market with a 6.1% CAGR from 2022-to 2032
- By service segment, the rental segment to witness a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period
- The market is US to value US$ 1.1 Billion by 2032
- Market in the U.S to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022-to 2032
- Market in the U.K to garner US$ 432.2 Mn by 2032
- Indian market to value US$ 323.6 Mn from 2022- to 2032
“Increasing demand for large displays across the entertainment & gaming industry, growing internet penetration, and rapid digitalization are expected to boost the demand for efficient LED video walls in the coming time.”
- In April 2022, the Oregon-based Planar, an eminent visualization technology provider, disclosed its plans to prepare a varied portfolio of unfolding broadcast technologies at NAB 2022. The player will illustrate the modern evolution of broadcast production demands. It will range from cutting-edge fine pitch LED display solutions for in-camera virtual production to state-of-the-art motion capture (Mocap) solutions for fine camera tracking. NAB 2022 also marks the first NAB show since the launch of Planar Studios in 2021.
- In January 2020, LG Business Solutions USA launched two new 55-inch LCD video wall panels that have a 0.44 mm bezel for virtually seamless video wall installations and a new embedded Smart Calibration tool that lessens the maintenance and installation time by 97%.