Over the projected period (2022-2032), the global lactose-free butter market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 8.6%, reaching a valuation of US$ 1,643 Mn.
The rise in allergies and lactose intolerances around the world is credited with the growth. Lactose-free products are becoming more popular as a healthier alternative to dairy products among health-conscious consumers.
Lactase enzyme levels in the body are maintained by eating lactose-free butter, which aids in the digestion of lactose. Lactose intolerance is the inability of the human body to absorb lactose.
When it is eaten in any form, frequent symptoms include gas, bloating, and abdominal pain. In this scenario, consumers switch to lactose-free butter and other goods to help alleviate the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Takeaways from the Market Research
- By 2022, Europe is predicted to have a 32 percent share of the global lactose-free butter market.
- In Europe’s lactose-free butter market, Germany is predicted to have the highest market share of over 25%.
- By the end of 2032, spreadable lactose-free butter is predicted to command the majority of the global market.
- Over the assessment period, organic lactose free butter is predicted to lead the worldwide lactose-free butter market by nature.
- Over the assessment period, the online channel is predicted to show excellent growth in terms of distribution channels (2022-2032)
- Agropur Dairy Cooperative
- Challenge Dairy
- Parmalat S.p.A
- Uelzena Ingredients
- CAPSA Food