In the digital era, where everything is going digital, businesses need to transform every system into a digital system. Organizations are going through the wave of digital transformation through giant strides.
A majority of organizations have already started their journey to digital transformation. Let’s have some tidbits regarding digital transformation.
- The worldwide digital transformation market size is projected to grow at a whopping CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of a whopping 16.5% which is expected to rise from USD 469.8 billion in 2020 to USD 1009.8 billion by the year 2025
- The highest CAGR of 20.7% is expected to be revealed by APAC
- According to a report by Deloitte, around 44% of organizations are ready for digital disruption in their industry
- Gartner’s report states that digitalization is the priority of a massive 87% of business leaders
- Another report by CompTIA states that 41% of organizations focus on communications and related emerging technologies
- Almost every organization across every industry is going through a digital transformation, including BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Investments), Manufacturing, Information Technology, Healthcare, Media and entertainment, Telecommunications, and many more
- Many big names are looking for Digital Transformation specialists, including Microsoft, Accenture, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, and many more.
What do these stats say?
These stats spell the rise in demand for professionals who can enable organizations to carry out digital transformation. This way, it opens up a door to a plethora of opportunities for professionals who are trained and qualified in digital transformation.
Since it is a relatively new domain, professionals prefer to take a digital transformation course and advance their career journey in executing digital transformation.
Is There a Digital Transformation Certification?
Of course, Definitely!!
Companies across every industry have already started initiatives to undergo digital transformation. However, it’s not that easy. They need professionals who are experts in carrying out the same. Professionals take Digital Transformation certification to attain expertise in best practices involved in carrying out digital transformation.
Some of the top Digital Transformation certification courses are mentioned below.
- Professional Certificate Program in Digital Transformation by Simplilearn
To learn anything in the field of technology, the best option is Simplilearn. This tech giant never fails to provide best-in-class training related to anything in the world of technology.
This professional certification program in digital transformation in collaboration with Purdue University enables you to gain powerful digital leadership skills and lets you attain expertise in the most extensive framework meant for successful business transformation to go digital.
This Digital Transformation course emphasizes the critical aspects of developing a digital-ready business. This course covers everything from understanding and leveraging the drivers for the transformation required to build strategies for a digital business, help them navigate through all the aspects of digital disruption, and to lead organizations.
The key features of this course include:
- Professional Certificate from Simplilearn in collaboration with Purdue University
- This program offers 8 times higher interaction with live online classes conducted by industry experts active in their domain
- You will get to work on real-world Capstone projects and also mentoring sessions by experts from KPMG
- Interactive peer learning provided by Harvard Business Publishing Case studies and work on real-life projects
- Masterclasses are delivered by top faculty from Purdue University as well as senior consultants at KPMG
- You will become eligible to become a member of the Purdue University Alumni Association
This course brings together years of academic excellence and thought leadership of Purdue University and KPMG in India. This program promises to put you on the right track to becoming a digital transformation leader.
The skills covered in this Digital Transformation Certification program:
- Digital Disruption
- Digital Strategy
- People Leadership
- Digital Business Model
- Design Thinking
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Agile Business Transformation
The tools covered in this course include:
- User Journey Mapping
- Affinity Diagram
- Rapid Ideation
- Innovation Framework
- Digital Disruption Framework
- Collaborative Innovation Framework
With self-paced training, real-life projects, and options to choose from different learning modes, this course by Simplilearn is worth your investment of time and money.
- Digital Transformation Course by Coursera
This Digital Transformation course, in collaboration with the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, is a great choice when it comes to learning Digital Transformation for businesses.
By taking this course, you will learn the economics of innovation, technology, and also market disruption. You will also learn how to utilize BCG’s framework for digital transformation, including how-tos for carrying out digital transformation in your organization. The course also includes the positive and negative aspects of existing digital technologies that drive advancements. tech
The skills covered in this course include:
- Digital Trends
- Technology Disruption
- Digital Strategy
- Competitive Lifecycle
- Strategic Management
By taking this course, you will earn a shareable certification, and it is entirely online, which makes this course worth taking.
- Digital Transformation Strategy by edX
Another tech firm, edX, is all set to meet your requirements of learning digital transformation strategies in collaboration with Boston University. This course can be an ideal choice as it covers strategies meant for driving business success in the all-new digital economy.
You will learn how to navigate the world of digital ecosystems; learn the concepts of collision between conventional and digital business models; the ways of reinventing your business; identify ways of collaborating and competing with companies to add value; identify the value of machines to strengthen your organization’s human talent; and all other aspects required to bring out digital transformation.
A strong knowledge base is required for carrying out digital innovations to create digital business transformation. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Automation, etc., have disrupted the tech market and has made digital transformation the need of the hour.
An online training course can be a smart move to learn the aspects of digital transformation and help your organization to do so. This way, you can become a valuable asset for your organization. Some of the top courses that provide digital transformation certification and make sure that you are industry-ready to bring about the transformation are listed in this blog. You can choose one that meets your requirements and start learning right away.