Vehicles, especially cars, have become an integral part of our daily lives. Even if you wash your car often, car care doesn’t stop there. You need to be familiar with auto detailing. It’s not just the appearance of the car, it’s also the good condition of the car. When you choose the car detailing services Calgary, you ensure that your car is properly cleaned and polished. This has a significant impact on the value of the vehicle in the long run.
What Are The Benefits Of Auto Detailing?
- Prevention of wear and tear – UV, weather, and pollutant elements can cause havoc on the surface of the vehicle. Leaving a protective layer (wax, sealer, or ceramic nano-coating) on the top of the clear coat prevents it from collapsing and ultimately leading to paint failure.
- Retaining and Maintaining Vehicle value – Apart from owning a house, cars are often the biggest purchase people make. Therefore, a vehicle with good driving performance and aesthetics will help increase pride in long-term purchasing decisions. Mechanical driving of the vehicle and regular maintenance of the surface finish can also prolong the investment. Therefore, the longer the vehicle is stored, the more valuable it is.
- Helps in Stain Removal, Odor Removal & prevents the build-up of dirt & dust. – If the surface is maintained on a regular basis, contaminants must not accumulate and damage the surface. In addition, everything in the car can be removed easily and quickly. Retaining wax or a better ceramic nano-coating on the surface makes it much more difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface of the vehicle and cause damage.
What Are The Services That The Best Car Detailing in Calgary offers?
(1) Paint Correction
Auto Detailing Calgary offers paint touch-ups for new and vintage cars in downtown Calgary and from most Calgary NW neighborhoods. This is an ideal option if your car has scratches or damage. Our complete paint fix service gives your car an incredible finish to the paint process, and the paint colors look significantly enhanced with added depth. The paint correction works amazingly to protect your car!
(2) Wax and Shine
The best car wax and car shine service in Calgary protects your car’s paint and gives it a deep, showroom shine. We skillfully apply high-quality wax to give your car a professional shine and give your car a brand new protective coat. Make your car shine on the outside and clean on the inside, leaving it smelling like a new car.
(3) Paint Protection
Auto Detailing Calgary offers the ultimate automotive paint protection service using premium ceramic nano-coating technology. Our bright, transparent nanocrystal coating protects the vehicle from elements, chemicals, and UV rays while repelling water, dirt, and other contaminants, leaving the vehicle’s paint untouched.
(4) Windshield Repair and Replacement
Windshield repair specialists trained in Auto Detailing Calgary serve all types of vehicles. If you notice small cracks or stone debris, don’t wait, come and visit Auto Detailing Calgary.
(5) Salt Stain Removal
Factors such as snow and ice are not the greatest risk to a car, but salt and other harsh chemicals can affect the appearance of a car. Due to the high salinity used by local governments on local roads and highways. As a result, your car hits ice and salt, which settles on wheel arches, fenders, rocker panels, chassis, and doors. Therefore, removing salt, sand, and mud from the car is essential for the proper functioning and appearance of the car. So, as soon as the winter ends, come and visit the best car detailing service near you which is Auto Detailing Calgary.
(6) Headliner Cleaning
Headliner is a part of your car that is often neglected. You may have noticed its existence, but have never actually investigated it. Some headliners go years before they are cleaned or aren’t cleaned at all. Headliner cleaning should be part of annual or semi-annual vehicle maintenance. Contact us today for the best headliner cleaning in Calgary.
(7) Car Ozone Odor Treatment & Odor Removal Service
Ozone treatment is the use of gaseous ozone (O3) to remove odors, bacteria, and viruses. In advanced settings, the ozone generator will be placed in the vehicle at specific times depending on the intensity of the odor. When the gas penetrates the car, the odor is neutralized and bacteria and viruses are killed. Ozone treatment is the best way to get rid of stubborn odors. Like gas, it can reach the upholstery far below the seat, soak the fibers of the upholstery, and penetrate into unreachable corners.
(8) Headlight Restoration Service
Over time, and in less time than you think, your car’s plastic headlight cover can become cloudy, yellow, or confusing with fog. The appearance of the headlights affects not only the visibility when driving at night but also the condition of the headlights. If the headlights are dirty or damaged, visibility will be poor. At the same time, these problematic headlights can project high levels of light in the direction of the oncoming vehicle, temporarily impairing the functional vision of the oncoming vehicle driver.
(9) Interior Floor, Carpet And Mat Shampoo Service
Cleaning a car carpet may seem less important than maintaining a car engine and other mechanical parts. But the clean car interior is the difference between a bad-looking car and a well-maintained car. The rewards of peace and cleanliness that a clean car interior offers are far greater than the short time it takes to complete this simple task.
(10) Car Polishing Service
Car polish is a product that removes scratches, swirls, oxidation, dirt, and other small imperfections. Car polish does this by removing a layer of particularly sensitive paint. Therefore, the appearance of the scratch is minimized while the scratch fits the coating. The benefits of polishing are much greater than waxing. While one works best with the other, polishing removes old paint, restores depth and shine, and reduces or eliminates the appearance of surface imperfections such as surface scratches and strange curls. It also creates the ideal surface for the wax layer.
In a nutshell, car detailing is the best look at the paint and other surfaces of the vehicle. This service is necessary as they keep your vehicle in showroom-like condition. Any well-maintained vehicle gets a higher resale value in the future. Lastly, your car reflects your personality, and keeping it detailed and clean is an important aspect.