When compared to traditional imaging procedures, digital dental X-rays have become a favoured modality since they are safer and more convenient. Consumer awareness about oral health and numerous preventable periodontal illnesses is predicted to fuel market growth at a CAGR of more than 8% between 2021 and 2031.
According to market research, the global dental digital X-ray market was worth US$ 2.9 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow by more than 2X by 2031, reaching US$ 6 billion.
Key Market Segments in Dental Digital X-ray Industry Research
- Intraoral Dental Digital X-ray Systems
- Extraoral Dental Digital X-ray Systems
- Hybrid Dental Digital X-ray Systems
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Diagnostics
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Therapeutics
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Cosmetics
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Forensics
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- Dental Digital X-ray Systems for Forensic Laboratories
The global market is very competitive and fairly consolidated. On the fronts of improved portability, mobility, and developments in image resolution, major market participants are competing.
Carestream Health, THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO. LTD., Dentsply Sirona Inc., Air Techniques Inc., Midmark Corporation, Cefla S.C., Danaher Corporation, Planmeca OY, LED Dental, and Vatech, Apteryx Imaging Inc. are some of the major companies in the industry.
Dentsply Sirona Inc. was formed in February 2016 when Sirona Dental Inc. (US) and Dentsply International (US) amalgamated to establish Dentsply Sirona Inc. Dentsply’s consumables platform was merged with Sirona’s technology and equipment to create a comprehensive range of products and integrated solutions for dental operations like implantology, endodontics, and orthodontics.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6407