If you’re looking for the perfect inflatable water slide for your backyard pool, it can be a pretty tough decision to figure out which one will be right for your little one and you. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the most important things to keep in mind when buying an inflatable water slide!
What is a Water Slide?
A water slide is an inflatable, often temporary, structure that simulates the experience of sliding down a natural body of water such as river or waterfall. They are often found at fairgrounds, carnivals, and outdoor parks. Water slides vary in size and complexity, but all share the same basic premise: to provide a thrilling, wet-and-wild ride for users.
Water slides typically consist of a slippery chute (or slope) that leads to a pool of water at the bottom. Riders must climb to the top of the slide before sliding down; many slides also have one or more turns or bends to add to the sense of speed and excitement. Some slides may even feature special effects such as jets of water or LED lights.
Types of Slides
When it comes to inflatable water slides, there are few different types that you can select from. Here is a look at the most popular types of inflatable water slides on the market:
1. The Classic Inflatable Water Slide: This is the most popular type of inflatable water slide and features a wide, open design that is perfect for kids of all ages. Classic inflatable water slides typically have a number of different features, such as a built-in pool, climbing wall, and slide.
2. The Tropical Inflatable Water Slide: If you want to add a bit of tropical flair to your backyard, then this type of inflatable water slide is perfect for you. Tropical inflatable water slides usually feature bright colours and designs, as well as palm trees and other tropical elements.
3. The Racing Inflatable Water Slide: For those who like a bit of competition, racing inflatable water slides are the way to go. These slides typically feature two lanes so that two people can race each other down the slide. There are also often obstacles along the way to make things even more challenging.
4. The Giant Inflatable Water Slide: As the name suggests, giant inflatable water slides are just that – giant! These massive slides can be up to 30 feet tall and 100 feet long, making them the ultimate thrill ride for kids (and adults!)
There are many different inflatable water slides on the market, and they come in a variety of sizes. It is important to consider size of the slide when making your purchase.
The size of the slide will determine how much space it takes up and how many people can use it at one time. If you have a small backyard, you’ll want to choose a smaller slide. If you have a large backyard or plan on using the slide at a party or event, you’ll want to choose a larger slide.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when considering the size of an inflatable water slide:
-The height of the slide: The taller the slide, the more thrilling it will be for users. However, taller slides may require more air to inflate and may take up more space.
-The length of the slide: A longer slide will provide more fun for users, but it will also take up more space.
-The width of the slide: A wider slide will accommodate more users at one time, but it will also take up more space.
Types of Inflatable Slides
There are literally thousands of different types and styles of inflatable slides on the market today. So, how do you select the right one for your needs? Here are some things to consider:
First, think about the age of the kids who will be using the slide. There are slides designed specifically for younger kids, as well as those that are more suitable for older children and adults.
Next, think about the space you have available. Some slides can be quite large, so you’ll need to make sure that you have enough room to set it up.
Finally, consider your budget. Inflatable slides can range in price from few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. So, be sure to set a realistic budget before you start shopping for it.
Tips for Buying an Inflatable Slide
When you’re in the market for an inflatable slide, there are a few things you will want to keep in your mind. Here are a few tips to help you make the best purchase:
1. Consider the size of the slide. You’ll want to make sure it’s big enough for your needs.
2. Think about the weight limit. You’ll need to make sure the slide can accommodate the weight of your guests.
3. Pay attention to the material. You’ll want to choose a material that’s durable and can withstand repeated use.
4. Check the warranty. You’ll want to be sure you’re fully covered in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
There are a few different types of inflatable water slides in the market and each one has its own accessories. Here is a list of the most common slide accessories:
-Inflatable pool: this is the most essential accessory, as it provides the water for the slide. Make sure to get one that is big enough for your needs and that has a drain plug so you can easily empty it when needed.
-Pump: you will need an air pump to inflate the slide. Make sure to get one that is powerful enough to do the job quickly.
-Hose: a hose is necessary to connect the pump to the inflatable pool. Get one that is long enough to reach from the pump to the pool without too much hassle.
-Ladder: a ladder is helpful if you have young children who cannot climb up the side of the slide on their own.
-Anchors: anchors are important in keeping the sliding stable, especially if there is wind or other elements that could move it around.
How to Setup Your Slide
Assuming you have already purchased your inflatable water slide, the next step is to set it up! Most slides will come with an air blower and instructions on how to set up the slide. However, we have provided a general guide on how to set up your slide below.
1. Choose a level spot in your yard for the slide and clear any debris from the area. It is also important to make sure there are no low-hanging branches of trees or other hazards near the setup area.
2. Unroll the slide and connect the air blower according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Once the air blower is turned on, the slide will start to fill up with air. You may need to help hold down the sides of the slide as it fills up so that it doesn’t blow away.
4. Once the slide is fully inflated, you can turn off the air blower and let your kids enjoy it!