You’ve been using Instagram for years, and you love it. You’re familiar with its photo filters, hashtags, and even Stories (Mom!). However, that is just a small scratch on the surface in reference to how you should be viewing content on social media.
But you’ve recently discovered that your friends have been posting some really great photos on their accounts! And they look different than the ones you see on your feed: they’re squarer, they have strange borders around them, and they’re smaller in size. Depending on the size of your Instagram follower count, the way you content is posted to social media might be different than how people are actually seeing posts and images on their end.
So you ask yourself a question that’s likely keeping many of us awake at night: Can I see these photos too? Well…yes! It’s called “Inflact,” and it’ll blow your mind when you see what it does for your Instagram experience.
Picuki is a free service and there is no cost to use it. You can download Picuki on your computer or mobile device without paying anything, so it’s a good option if you want an alternative to Instagram without having to pay anything at all!
Unlike other Instagram viewers, Picuki is free. Completely free. There are no ads, in-app purchases or hidden fees. You can use it as much as you want without having to spend a dime on it!
Easy to use
It’s easy to use.
Picuki is a straightforward app that lets you easily find the right account and see the content you want to see. Inflact, on the other hand, has a more complicated interface with unnecessary features that just make it harder to get around in an Instagram viewer app.
Multiple account support and open-sourced code
- Multiple account support is great for managing multiple accounts.
- Open source code means that you can see what the app does and how it does it, and if you’re a developer, you can contribute to the app yourself.
Not available for Android (yet). Maybe the best part.
The app is not available for Android (yet). This may be the best part, as it means that Picuki is still in development and will continue to improve.
If you’re an Android user and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, you can build it yourself. The source code is open-source so anyone with a little coding experience can do this!
The app isn’t available on the Play Store or Amazon Appstore–you’ll need to download directly from its developer’s website here: https://www.inflactapp.com
Inflact is free, has no ads, and is easy to use. Here’s how you can get it.
Inflact is a free Instagram app that you can download from the App Store. It’s very simple to use, and there are no ads or in-app purchases to worry about. Here’s how it works:
- Open the Inflact app on your phone, then create an account by entering your name, email address and password (or use your existing Instagram account). You can also import photos from your camera roll if you’d like!
- Now view other people’s posts by searching for their username or profile picture; if you want to see more than one person at once, just tap on their name or image in order for them all to appear in one feed.
Using Inflact Instagram Viewer to View IG Posts
If you are an Instagram user and have less followers, then you can use this website tool to view other people’s IG posts. It is the best way to view your friends’ Instagram posts if they have more IG followers than yours.
You will be able to see their photos, videos, stories & everything else that they have posted on Instagram. To learn more about this process, be sure to read through our full tutorial below.
1. Go to inflact viewer’s website
- Go to inflact viewer’s website
- Enter the username of the instagram user whose posts you want to view
- Select the view mode as grid or list (grid displays all your friend’s posts in a single web page)
- Click on “Go” button and you will be redirected to the page where all your friend’s IG posts are displayed
2. Enter the username of the instagram user whose posts you want to view
To view a user’s posts, you simply need to enter their username. You can do this in lowercase letters, mixed case letters or uppercase letters.
3. Select the view mode as grid or list.
The next step is to choose the view mode as grid or list.
- Grid view: This is the default setting, which shows all posts in one long column and allows you to scroll through them easily. You can also use this mode if you want to see more than one post at a time by selecting “View as Grid” from the dropdown menu located under “Options.”
- List view: If you prefer seeing only one post at a time, then select “View as List” from the same dropdown menu for this option instead of using grid view.
4. Click on “Go” button and you will be redirected to the page where all your friend’s IG posts are displayed.
Click on “Go” button and you will be redirected to the page where all your friend’s IG posts are displayed.
You can now view all your friends’ Instagram posts in one place, which is very convenient! You can click on any image to view it in full size and like/comment on it as well.
inflact viewer is an easy website tool that lets you see other people’s instagram posts
Inflact Instagram Viewer is an easy website tool that lets you see other people’s instagram posts. It’s great for finding out what your friends are up to, or even just checking out some strangers’ profiles.
Inflat Viewer allows you to see any person’s public profile on Instagram without having them as a follower or friend on the app!
Inflact is a great option for Instagram users who want to be able to view their feed and check on their notifications in a more convenient way than the app itself allows. It also has some nice features like notifications and multiple account support that make using it even better than just using your phone’s built-in app!