According to Future Market Insights (FMI), global industrial mixer sales are predicted to exceed US$ 2.4 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of roughly 7.8% from 2022 to 2032.
A large-scale industrial mixer is a machine that combines materials. Industrial mixers combine two or more components on a big scale in the food and beverage industry and the chemical sector.
As a result, the worldwide industrial mixer market will be driven by the increasing use of industrial mixers in various industries, particularly the chemical, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical industries.
Over the projected period, greater usage of automation to reduce errors and increase efficiency would drive demand for programmable logic controller-based mixers. As a result, industrial mixer makers are designing mixers that use PLCs (programmable logic controllers) to monitor the operation and eliminate deviations to ensure batch-to-batch uniformity.
The following are the main takeaways from the Industrial Mixer Market Study:
- Vertical industrial mixer sales are predicted to grow at a significant rate over the projection period, regardless of product type.
- The growing use of vacuum industrial mixers in the food and beverage industries will drive up demand significantly.
- Between 2022 and 2032, China’s industrial mixer market is predicted to lead East Asia’s growth.
- Through 2022 and beyond, the United States will lead sales in the North American industrial mixer market.
- The European industrial mixer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7 percent by 2032.
Who is the victor?
Manufacturers of industrial mixers are focusing on new technology to make these mixers work faster and consume less energy. Top industrial mixer manufacturers are developing new products to capitalize on increased demand from various industries and acquire a competitive advantage.
SPX Flow, EKATO, Sulzer, Xylem, National Oilwell Varco, ALFA LAVAL, Dover and Shenyin and Philadelphia and Zhejiang Great Wall Mixers, and Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha are among the top manufacturers of industrial mixers.