Due to several influencing factors such as the rapid growth of social media, rising disposable incomes in developing economies, and the effect of other mass media outlets such as television, the global children’s wear market has been completely revolutionised. Due to the strong influence of such elements, parents prefer high-quality clothing for their children to ensure their comfort rather than old and second-hand clothing.
Despite the fact that global birth rates are dropping, the demand for children’s clothing is rapidly increasing as children’s exposure levels rise, and they want to wear clothes that are styled in the same way that their parents do. Today’s kids are more brand conscious than ever before, and they want to dress in stylish clothes that appeal to their comfort as well as their sense of style.
Leading competitors in the global childrenswear industry include:
- Levi Strauss & Co
- The Children’s Place, Carter’s Inc.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
Each of these players is profiled in the study, with market shares, recent developments, and growth prospects taken into account.
Highlights of the Global Children’s Wear Market Forecast
- According to Fact.MR’s projection, the girls children’s clothing market will reach a value of US$ 70,220.6 Mn in 2031. During the evaluation period of 2021-2031, this implies a moderate CAGR growth.
- By the end of 2017, the girls sector is predicted to account for more than a third of the revenue share of the category type segment, and it is expected to increase market share by the end of 2031.
- According to Fact.MR’s projection, the 6 to 24 months children’s wear category will be worth US$ 51,326.6 Mn in 2021. During the forecast period, this implies a moderate CAGR.
- According to Fact.MR’s projection, the economic children’s wear segment will be worth US$ 86,217.4 Mn in 2031. By the end of 2031, the economy children’s wear segment is predicted to lose some market value. In the economy section, the APEJ area has the biggest contribution.
- From 2021 through 2031, Fact.MR predicts that the modern trade children’s apparel segment will grow at a CAGR of 4.9 percent. By the end of 2017, the modern trade segment was predicted to account for approximately one-third of the revenue share of the sales channel segment, and by the end of 2022, it was expected to gain some market share.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=117