Growing demand for smartphone applications in automobiles and advances in technology for In-Vehicle Infotainment are driving the demand for the market.
In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Size – USD 25.51 billion in 2019, In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Growth – CAGR of 9.8%, In-Vehicle Infotainment Industry trends – Growing demand from the APAC region.
The global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market is expected to reach USD 52.76 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growing emphasis on driver comfort and convenience has led to numerous In-Vehicle Infotainment systems being built that offer innovative features. Such features provide the driver with detailed vehicle knowledge and, as a result, improve safety and driving experience. Smartphones will significantly influence the In-Vehicle Infotainment market, as they are the most important networking gateways used by an infotainment system.
It is also expected that the market for enhanced driving experience will drive the In-Vehicle Infotainment systems sector over the forecast era. These devices, however, entail high installation costs and are primarily incorporated into premium and luxury vehicles. Inadequate security and privacy infotainment are expected to obstruct the development of the demand for In-Vehicle Infotainment systems.
Mainly the common use of navigation devices is responsible for the usage of infotainment systems in commercial vehicles. Implementing navigation and communication systems in a commercial vehicle has improved operational efficiency and allowed a reduction in emergency response time. Considering that commercial vehicles have a high travel time relative to passenger cars, it is very important to enhance safety and driver experience.
Key Highlights From The Report
- The head-up display segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment with a steady CAGR predicted over the forecast period. The head-up system is equipped with the latest augmented reality technology. It uses a combination of sensors, cameras, GPS, and Wi-Fi to provide information while driving, which creates a demand for the market.
- Direct competition between OE fitted and aftermarket goods is anticipated to drive the In-Vehicle Infotainment industry because the former is based on quality, while the second is largely price-driven. In developing countries, demand for OE products is therefore expected to be high.
- Due to the rising trend in the low costs of passenger cars, the passenger car segment is expected to rise at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. These cars are embedded with the latest advanced technologies that are expected to drive the in-vehicle infotainment system.
- The Asia Pacific held the largest share in the in-vehicle infotainment market. The rise in disposable income and growing demand for a high-end and luxurious lifestyle in fostering the market demand in the region.
- Key participants include Continental AG, Panasonic Corporation, Harman International, Alpine Electronics, Pioneer Corporation, Denso Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Clarion Co., Ltd., and JVC KENWOOD Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market based on product, fitting, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Audio Unit
- Display Unit
- Head-Up Display
- Navigation Unit
- Communication Unit
- Fitting Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- OE fitted
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- The US.
- the UK
- Rest of Europe
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, Visit the Link Below