When 3D printing, there is some moment when you would like your work to be a little faster without affecting the print quality of your output. While some 3D printers get created with a constant printing speed, some can get adjusted. Or better still, you can get a faster metal 3D printer and continue printing quickly. In addition, the numerous ways available to make software or hardware adjustments will increase your print speed without affecting its quality. All you need to do is understand your printer’s specifications before upgrading your printer’s speed.
Indeed we all love owning a faster machine that can do all the 3D printing tasks. Moreover, having such a device will boost your printing skills to another level. If you are considering buying such a machine, the Snapmaker 2.0 3-in-1 3D printer is your take. It is a perfect machine that works in almost every field. It prints and kinds of 3D objects, laser engraves, even irregular and hollow shapes, laser cuts, and best of all, it uses CNC mills for carving, making it an excellent 3-in-1 3D printer you can ever own!
In addition, Snapmaker 2.0 modular also consists of the AT model, which is not only the faster 3D printer model but also the most loved 3D printer by the public. The best example is the new Snapmaker 2.0 A350T/A250T, equipped with a new 3D printing module, linear modules, and a power module. Snapmaker 2.0 AT model is also amazingly constructed with a great design from top to bottom. These features make it the ultimate machine for any 3D hobbyist. Furthermore, you can easily switch the device from one form to another based on what you want to manufacture. Here are some of the incredible features that make this model unique:
- It has a laser cutter that uses 1.6W with a built-in camera. This feature ensures the laser beam can cut different materials, including Paper, Fabric, leather, plastic, and non-transparent acrylic.
- It is a metal-made printer with a solid, durable, and stable frame.
- It has a high-resolution power of 50-300 microns. This feature ensures that more precise and accurate 3D prints get produced. As we know, the higher the resolution intensity, the higher the quality of the objects.
- It works in high nozzle temperatures. The nozzle temperature is high enough to work on a wide range of printing materials, including ABS, which requires a high melting temperature.
- It has a CNC carving module with ER11 collet and milling fit of 0.5mm to 6.35mm and a spindle speed of 6000r.p.m to 12000r.p.m! In addition, it can drill into many materials, including wood, carbon fiber, jade, and acrylic. With all these features, this Snapmaker 2.0 model is a perfect machine. So if you might need it, check it on shop.snapmaker.com.
With that said, if you need an all-in-one, faster metal 3D printer designed, Snapmaker 2.0 3-in-1 3D printer is the best one you can ever have. It has proved an excellent tool for creating unique and accurate prints. In addition, it has a massive working space area that allows for more significant objects to get worked on and has many features that offer customized results for any 3D project. Thus, if you want an upgraded 3D printer for your home use, visit shop.snapmaker.com and get a Snapmaker 2.0 A350T/A250T. The Snapmaker AT module, as stated earlier, is the fastest and strongest 3D printer you can ever buy. It can work on any object faster and produce the most excellent output possible. If you ever need this modular 3D printer, visit our website to place your order.