According to a recent Emergen Research study, the global Human Centric Lighting Market will be worth USD 7,641.9 Million by 2027. The increasing adoption of smart LED lighting in the retail, commercial, and residential sectors are expected to drive the human-centric lighting market during the forecast period. Another key driver for the advancement of the human-centric lighting industry is several companies’ strategy to make more of their goods human-centered, adapting to the specific needs of human sociology and psychology.
Humans are affected biologically and emotionally by lighting solutions. By adjusting directions, color temperatures, and illuminance, human-centric lighting is intended to improve a person’s well-being, mood, and health. These lighting solutions can help improve concentration, safety, and efficiency in the workplace and classroom. Human-centric lighting solutions in healthcare applications can aid in the healing process and the prevention of chronic diseases for people who have irregular daily routines or live with the elderly.
However, high installation and maintenance costs are a significant impediment to global market growth. Furthermore, the growing use of wireless technology in lighting systems is expected to open up new opportunities for the human-centric lighting industry. Wireless technology allows for easy access to the lighting system while also being a cost-effective solution. Smart lighting platforms based on wireless technology aid in the maintenance of lighting temperature and luminance. As a result, the demand for wireless technology in lighting systems is opening up enormous opportunities for the human-centric lighting market.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Glamox SA acquired Luxonic Lighting PLC, a lighting company based in the United Kingdom, in April 2019. Glamox and Luxonic will strengthen their position in the UK lighting market as a result of the agreement.
- With a CAGR of 34.4% over the forecast period, the hardware segment is expected to hold the largest market. Because of numerous technological advancements and functional benefits, hardware modules, including fixtures and controls, are experiencing tremendous growth.
- Because of the elimination of electrical conduits and renovation costs, the new installation segment accounts for the largest market in the human-centric lighting market; installation of such solutions in residential and commercial buildings is less expensive than retrofit projects.
- The commercial segment will account for the largest market over the forecast timeframe. Accelerated by the restructuring of organizational infrastructure and the rapid implementation of employee-centered workplace conditions.
- Osram Licht AG, ES-System SA, Arcluce S.p.A., Koninklijke Philips NV, Fagerhult AB, Zumtobel AG, Glamox AS, Hubbell Inc., The Zumtobel Group, and Legrand SA are among the key participants.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Human Centric Lighting Market based on type, installation, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- the U.S.
- the UK
- Rest of Europe
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
For more information or if you have any questions, Visit the Link
Thank you for taking the time to read our report. This report can be customized to meet the needs of the client. Please contact us if you want to learn more about the report, and our team will make sure you get the report tailored to your needs.